Chapter 14

I drove home and sat down and put on the camera on. Hey guys Ldshadowlady hear! I will not be active for a month. Something personal happened. I will still be posting pics on Instagram. I love you guys!' I turned off the camera and looked at my phone for a little bit and stocked Joel a little bit and stared to cry. I looked over at my newest video comments and everyone was freaking out I tried to tell everyone what happened but I was too scared because I know how many people watch me just because of Joel. The doctor phoned me and told me that Joel will be going into surgery in two weeks. That's when I got a letter about insomnia 56 I was so happy that I sent to jumping up-and-down. I look at all the people who were going and Joel is on the list I was also excited for that but it was in a month will Joel he recovered by then I hope so. I phoned all of my family and friends and told them that I was going all them are very happy for me. I looked at the list again Ihascupquake was going and other people were going too that I knew. I was so nervous that Joel wouldn't be recovered in a month I phoned the doctor about it and he said he should be able to go. It is almost a month of me Joel being together and I was more than happy. I figured out that when we went to insomnia 56 maybe I could throw a party for him because it would be our month and a half anniversary. I started planning it and they all sounded so good. I went to bed and then in the morning I drove over to the hospital and visited Joel for about an hour and then went back home. It sounded so amazing that I was going to be going to insomnia 56 cause I'm not even that big of a YouTuber yet.