Chapter 24

We drove off to his house, "Are you okay?" I ask Joel because he looks upset. "I was just scared for you.." "I love you." I say "I love you too, so much."

I check the time and it's 5:00am, I'm extremely exhausted. I wanted to record today but I didn't have time.

I fall asleep

I wake up at 1:30pm. I look at my phone... my dad is angry at me..

Liz is L, Dad is D
D- Elizabeth!
D- where are you?!
D- Elizabeth! ANSWER ME!
D- you better be home in 20 mins!
D- where the hell are you?!
D- get here now!!!!
D- please come home!
D- Liz please come home!
D- Elizabeth!
L- hi..
D- where are you?!
L- i am 19 almost 20 in 1 week! i can take care of my self!!
D- get home now! or you will get a punishment!
L- what would you even do?!
D- get home now!!!
L- leave me alone!
D- no! your mine!!!!

I blocked him. Seriously I am 19 I can take care of myself!

I turn to see that Joel is still sleeping, I peck his cheek and go down stairs to get some 'breakfast' even though is it's the middle of the afternoon.. whatever.

I hear my phone buzzing, it's Maddie. "Hello?" "Hi Liz, dad really wants you.." "Maddie, I am thinking of moving out of the house.." "What?!" "He is really starting to scare me, ever since mom left he started drinking.." "You can't leave me with this crazy thing!" "Maddie move out too, I mean you are going to University in 2 months, get a dorm." "I can't afford..." "Contact mom and see if she can lend you money, she's rich." "Okay, I love you Liz." I love you too, come stop by Joel's house later today so we can see each other!" "Will do! Bye."

I continue making my breakfast, when I hear footsteps going down the stairs. I turn around to see Joel. I go over to him and tell him everything, he said I can move in with him if i want. It's a discussion I will have to have with my dad when he's not drinking.