Chapter 13

So I woke up and I phoned Ihascupquake and she told me that she reached over 1 million subscribers and I was really happy for her. 'I was just gonna start YouTube videos and I was wondering if you could record of me' I said she said yes and I was really excited to she was a really popular YouTuber.....more popular then me. So record a lot we record two episodes of Minecraft together and then we didn't record and we just play black ops together and had a good laugh. It was really fun to play with her and then I got really really late. Joel's mom texted me and said please come over we have bad news. I was really nervous I was thinking that maybe Joel got hurt or one of his family members died. Until you over and there was an ambulance in the driveway I rushed of the car and wanted to see what was up. They told me that Joel was sick and we had to rush the hospital. I rushed to the hospital and I said down in the waiting room nervously. Told me to come see Joel, I ran in and Joel was connected to a oh lot of wires that went to a lot of machines. What's going on? I asked. They told me that Joel is really sick and I want to put him into surgery and see what was wrong with his body. They told me to go home and they would phone me when the surgery was done. It was 1 o'clock in the morning and I was really scared about Joel, I was editing videos and they phoned me. They told me to come and I rushed over. I came back and Joel was sleeping in the bed connected to wires that led to our machines it was really scary. They told me that Joel..... Had cancer. I fell to the floor in tears and hit the floor as I cried. I couldn't believe it it was the worst experience in my life my boyfriend getting cancer. I cried and cried until they told me they could fix it. I looked up and had a red face, they said that they would put him in to surgery in a week. They said I could not see him so I went up to him and kissed him on the cheek. I walked out....