Chapter 35. (Last Chapter)

6 years later.

  "Mom!" I hear Ana scream. I walk into her room and I look at her and start to tear up, her first day of school. "Mom please don't cry." she says then laughs. "You look gorgeous sweetheart. I just can't believe your going to school." I say as I hug her. "Daddy!" Ana yells for Joel and he walks into her room. "I'm ready to go!" She says. I look at Joel, the man I fell in love with. "Nope, I'm not ready. Your growing up too fast!" He says to her as he picks her up and kisses her forehead. "Can we please go?" She asks. "Yep lets go." Joel says as he puts her down. She runs out of her room. "She's all grown up.." I say to Joel. He kisses me softly. "At least we are having another one." He says as he holds my stomach. "I can't wait" I say as I kiss his cheek. "Hurry!!!" Ana yells. Joel and I walk hand in hand down the stairs together.

  We walk into the school and lead her to her class. She walks in and her eyes fill with excitement. I smile at Joel. "Bye sweetie, we love you.". She hugs us both. We walk out of the class and go into the car. "Joel?" I ask "Yeah?" "I am so sorry we fought so much, I am sorry I was confused with Kyle, I am sorry about everything." I say. He hugs me, "No, I was a jerk, I am sorry. I love you so much." He says  "I love you more." I say back.

ahhh, i am finally done this story. i can't believe i got 19k views on this story. thank you so much for everything.
❤️madds