Chapter 11

Lizzie's POV
So we fell asleep and then we woke up it was the next day of mine con. We practically had another great time with mean fans other people and taking pictures signing autographs and people saying you guys are such a good couple. Angil started getting really really happy that we were together. All of a sudden another person came up to me and it was stampy and sqaishey they told us that we are also really good couple we really appreciated it. That's when we started to get to know all the other you tubers and I actually started to become really good friends with Ihascupquake. We wanted to make series together but we knew that we didn't have enough time because how much subscribers be gotten over the weekend. It was just really important just make the series that you really cared about. I was really sad because you were going to be leaving tomorrow then I told myself that you would be able to come next year. That's when me and Joel were having a really good time and then we got to go on the stage for a Minecraft adventure. Brought up to fans one was Daisy and one was Jack. They were really kind and one of them was Canadian and one of them was From where I lived. Got them blindfolded and we played the blindfold challenge. Jack and Daisy were very sweet and we did appreciate them. Although they were much more younger than us and much more shorter and one of them was from a different country they were very special. Very special because they excepted what we were saying and they follow the rules and they just really care about us and after they told us how much it meant for picking them. Daisy had a fan page on Instagram and Jack had a Minecraft account that had 268 followers. Daisy had 2086 followers. We both follow them and they were really happy. Because you know people fan girl whenever they see us like their photos or follow them. I knew the Daisy was kind of shy because whenever I asked her question it took a little effort to answer. Jack was the type of person that was very outgoing athletic and a gamer. That's when me and Joel went back to the hotel for a night. I was really really happy to finally get some sleep and I was also really sad because tomorrow will be the last day and we would be going home. I really really hope that tomorrow will B a magical day like today was.
~ hey guys I think I'm only going to be doing Lizzie's point of view unless Joel is thinking of something special.~