Epilogue

"Come on Blake, close your eyes." I beg my 4 year old son for the nth time.
"I am not tired." He yells and pulls the blanket off of him. I wrap it back around him, only to have it pushed down again. I sigh and stand up, looking down at his confused expression.

"Baby, he won't go to sleep!" I yell and see my son's eyes widen. He immediately pulls the blanket over his head and pretends to be asleep. I laugh when my husband approaches us and comes into the room. He kisses my cheek and looks down at the bed. He chuckles.

"Oh, would you look at that. He's fast asleep, let's go." He pretends to leave the room. Seconds after we see Blake pushing the blanket off of him again. He didn't see that we're still in his room. He shrieks when Nikolaos takes a hold of his waist and lifts him up. He tickles and pretends to eat him. Blake's soft screams and loud laughter fill his room.

I smile at the scene in front of me. How did I get so lucky?
"Mommy! Help, the cookie monster wants to eat me!" He manages to yell in between laughter. Before I can interfere I hear the baby cry. I look at Nikolaos and his eyes widen and look at me apologetically.

Blake stops screaming and looks at me as well. That happens almost every night. Nikolaos puts Blake down when I turn around and go to my other son's room. He is almost two years old and when we found out about his gender, Nikolaos couldn't be any happier. He always wanted a house full of boys, his own armee. I sigh and take him in my arms. He keeps crying when I go downstairs with him. Somewhere between the living room and the kitchen he stopped and I smile down at him.

After years with Blake I know what calms my boys down. I decide to walk around the house downstairs until I'm completely sure that he's fallen asleep again. I walk back upstairs, passing Blake's room.

"You're a big boy now. If you see any monsters under your bed, you stand up and punch them in the face." I hear my husband whisper and smile. I put Haydon back in his bed and pull the blankets over his body. One kiss on his forehead and I'm leaving his room. Just when I'm closing his door, Nikolaos is closing Blake's door. He looks so hot with his button up shirt halfway hanging out of his pants and the sleeves pulled up to his elbows. His strong chest rising and falling, due to exhaustion. He grew a stubble and his hair is falling on his forehead.

We look at each other and sigh. He grips my shirt and pulls me towards him. I throw my arms around his neck and kiss his lips. He groans and lifts me up, carrying me to the bedroom. I smile into the kiss when his tongue finds mine.

After he decided to stay here with me, we moved into my apartment. Six months later we married. And after we married I found out that I was pregnant with Blake. We decided to buy a bigger house for our family, that is still growing. But instead of just any house here in Utah, Nikolaos surprised me when he bought my parent's old woods house. It needed a lot of fixing but one month after Blake was born, we moved in. I am now a happy mother of two and wife to the most amazing and loving man I have ever met.

He, Blondie and Sean moved most of the business to Utah and now they have half of the state in their grips. Blondie and Sean still live in New York but visit every weekend. I mean they have the money. Lacey was my bridesmaid at the wedding, along with nana. Pops still doesn't move much but when we bring Blake and Haydon, he couldn't be any happier.

I'm still deep in thoughts when I feel the mattress under my back. I frown when Nikolaos pulls away and smirks down at me.
"You know, since you dragged me into the premier of magic Mike, I am thinking a lot. I just couldn't stand the fact that my wife loves a fictional character more than me. Or channing tatum for that matter." He says and gets off me. My eyes widen. What?

"Baby, what are you-" I begin, sitting at the edge of the bed.
"And then I understood. I mean I know why you love that movie so much." He turns his back towards me and sighs. When he turns back around and pulls his shirt over his head, throwing it at the ground. I gulp when he approaches the bed. He smirks down at me and places my hands on his hard stomach. I trace his abs with my fingers and kiss a spot next to his belly button.

Mature content.

He groans and throws his head back. I keep kissing until I reach his belt.

I tease him when I pull away and smirk up at his confused expression. He shakes his head and smirks down at me again, zipping his pants again.
"What I was saying is that I have the key now." He starts moving and circling his hips, my hands still on his stomach. My eyes widen. Since when can he do that. He licks his lips before continuing.

"It's the stripping." He finishes and I laugh. He never fails to surprise me. Even after almost six years together, the fire is still here. It grows every day.
He pulls his phone out and turns the music on. I laugh even more at the song 'cookie' by R.Kelly.

He sits on my lap and moves his hips to the beat. I run my hands up and down his upper body, kissing his chest. He groans and pushes me on the mattress and lays down on top of me. I can feel him doing thrust motions on me while trailing kisses down my neck. I throw my head back and enjoy his body on mine.

The fact that he still has his jeans on, while he's slowly undressing me is killing me.
"Uh uh. No undressing yet." He teases me when I am about to open his belt again. I groan and he tears my shirt apart.
"Nikolaos!" I yell, surprised. He just kisses my lips, already distracting me from my destroyed shirt. I listen to the music while he's still dancing on top of me. Damn he got some moves.

Cookie, cookie, cookie I'm a cookie monster.
Break your back, crack it open like a lobster.

Just when I'm about to open his belt, a soft voice interrupts us.

"Mommy, daddy I can't sleep." Blake says, coming inside and rubbing his eyes.
"God damnit." Nikolaos hisses and gets off of me, running to the bathroom. I sigh and look at Blake's confused face.
"Come here baby." I say and he comes into my arms, hugging me.

"What is wrong with your shirt?" He asks me and I laugh.
"Nothing, what is wrong with your shirt?" I change the topic. He is easy to distract, just like his dad.
"Oh, I have dinosaurs on it. This is a T-rex." He says, pointing to his shirt. I smile at him and tuck him in our big king sized bed.
"Wait here. Mommy and daddy need to talk real quick." I say and go into the bathroom.

"Don't be mad at him. We'll find time." I hug my husband from behind. He sighs and turns around.
"I'm not. It just happens a lot lately. He's growing up. He needs to sleep in his own bed." He argues. I kiss his bare chest.
"I know but he's only four. He still has time to grow up." I whisper and he nods, running a hand through my hair.

"I love you so much." He kisses my lips, throwing his arms around my neck.
"I love you too. Come on big boy, let's go back in." I take his hand and leave the bathroom. I sigh when I see my son fast asleep in the middle of the bed.

I am so lucky.

The real end. ®

Thank you for voting and recommending this story. If you liked this, you may also enjoy reading my new book: Just an Act. It's a romance about Nikolaos' son, Blake.