Chapter thirty-four

Dinner was silent and I'm thankful for that. I kept getting glances from everybody but ignored it. I know that grandma knows that I already opened it, but she won't tell. I'll tell her my decision as soon as I know it.

After helping grandma with the dishes I get back to my room. I decided to take a little walk. I take my phone and put it in my pocket. I believe a walk will help me clear my thoughts and make a decision. I know that I can't decide such a huge decision in one night but it will be a start.

I walk back downstairs and tell nana where I'm going. I walk outside and make my way to the park. In New York I'd never go to a park at 7 p.m. but this is Utah. My hometown. I sigh and already regret not taking a jacket. It's getting fresh outside.

Minutes later I arrive at the park and sit down on the bench. I look around and feel relieved when I see nobody's around. The sun is already going down, it's just a matter of time until it sets. Here I am. Sitting on a bench in my hometown, about to make the biggest decision of my life.
I close my eyes and sigh.

After minutes and minutes of nothing I run a hand through my hair and groan. I stop and straighten my back as I feel somebody sitting down next to me. I don't have to look at him in order to know who he is.

We sit there in silence for quite a while. The sun starts to set and I look at the beautiful view.
"Beautiful." I hear him whisper and I nod, looking at him and seeing him already looking at me.
He chews on his lower lip and frowns.

"What?" I breath out.
"What was in it?" He asks and I groan and look away.
"I told you I didn't open it yet." I lie and I hear him sigh.
"Bullshit. You came down with red eyes. You always looked at your grandma and right now you're looking away, telling me exactly that you're lying." He says.

"So what? Maybe I don't want to tell you." I spit.
It's silent again.
"We decided to fly back on Sunday." I hear him whisper, making my head shoot towards him. That's in three days! I bite my lip and nod.
I see him looking at my lips and licking his own.

"About the kiss." I begin and his eyes lock with mine.
"What about it?" He frowns.
"Uh, I don't think it should happen again. It was a mistake." I gulp as his eyes darken.
"A mistake, huh?" He whispers before licking his lips again. I nod.

"I dare you to say that again." He growls, looking at my lips.
"The kiss-" I get cut off by his lips on mine. I instantly regret everything I said. He cups my neck and pulls me closer. His other hand grips my waist. My hands grip his shirt, holding on tight.

He pulls me on his lap, never breaking the kiss. He nibs on my lower lip, demanding entrance but I don't open up yet. I hear him groan and his hands find my butt, cupping my cheeks. I gasp and he shoves his tongue into my mouth, fighting for dominance. My arms around his neck tighten. I feel him smile against my lips as I nib on his lower lips.

A soft moan escapes my lips and I hear him groan, tightening his hold on my but. After a while we both pull away panting hard. He places his head at the crook of my neck and I run my hand through his hair, playing with it.
"Mistake." He snorts and I feel him smirk against my skin.

I pull away and make him look at me.
"We can't just keep kissing, Nikolaos." I say.
"I know." He sighs. I climb off his lap and stand up.
"Let's go home." I say and he nods, standing up. He throws an arm around my shoulder, pulling me to his side. I wrap my arms around his waist and sigh. He kisses the top of my head, sighing as well.

We arrive at the house, still embracing each other. Nana smiles at us as we pass her and go upstairs. Nikolaos lets me go in front on my door. I look up at him and see him looking at his shoes.

"Nikolaos." I sigh.
"I get it. After Sunday we are going our separate ways again. Sean told me about your plans. Just know that I'm here for you. No matter what." He grips my shirt and pulls me against his chest. With his other hand he grips my hair and pulls on it and I close my eyes as he kisses me again. I place my hands on his chest, feeling his heartbeat. It's a short but effective kiss. After he pulled his lips away I wrap my arms around his neck, hugging him. He wraps his arms around my waist tightly, placing his face in the crook of my neck.

We stand in each other's arms for what seems like eternity before he kisses my cheek and pulls away.
"We still have three days, you know." I tell him and he shrugs.
"I do." He smiles down at me before leaving. I sigh and open my door.

I change into my sweatpants and shirt. I brush my teeth and hair before going back to my room. I realize that this is it. The last real moment with Nikolaos. I can't even remember my old life without him and the guys. I'll make sure to tell them what's in the envelope before they leave. I feel like they need to know, although it would just change Nikolaos' part. I just couldn't tell him. Because I don't know my decision yet. I need to sleep over it.

As soon as I hit the bed, I fall asleep.