✈two✈

Everyone laughed their hearts out and it made her cheeks red.

Uh-oh, she thought. The hosts were laughing too, along with the rest of the staff.

"Hey, Rachel! Get a life, you stupid fool!" one of the hosts shouted out. And there were laughter.

She slapped her face hard. And to her surprise, it was Sara, which was, coincidentally, one of the hosts of the show that she was on now.

"What the f*** are you doing here?!" she exclaimed, startled by the hard slap she got. "Oh, just the host of the show you are on now," she answered. The camera was rolling, right in front of her. Like hell.
Unfortunately, it was aired...on national TV.

"NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" And ran away.

Anderson happened to walk by the busy street and saw Rachel, much to his surprise.

"R-rachel, w-what are you d-doing here?" he stuttered, patting her hair.

"Nothing, Anderson. I'm okay," she hesitated on that response. And he walked away.

Damn that Anderson, she thought. She was about to punch him.

She walked home out of embarrassment. She was too embarrassed to do the Freedom to Express program, so she decided to call Chloe up to fill in for her.

"Hello, Chloe?" she began. It was urgent and Chloe agreed.

Then the 7:00 pm show Freedom to Express started.

"We are a nation. We are all human beings. And we have the freedom to express," she says as the theme started to play.

As it ended, she started to say the words on the teleprompter.

"Good evening, I'm Chloe O'Hara, filling in for Rachel Adams tonight. Thanks for joining us, and we start with the shootings at 10th Street. Madison Foley is on the scene now. Madison, can you describe what happened?"

On the other hand, Rachel tuned in to her own show much to her surprise. There was a shooting a few blocks away from her home and there are casualties.

Unfortunately, one of her friends Sabrina Foley, sister of Madison, was shot dead there.

"Chloe, I've gotta tell you this, but one of our colleagues died here today. My sister Sabrina was shot dead, Chloe. Hope she's in good hands now," Madison sadly informed the people, and as fast as possible, Rachel wore a jeans and a collared stripe tee and her sandals and ran outside to join Madison.

"Hello, Chloe, this is Rachel. My home is only a few blocks away here," she interrupted. The people in the studio were surprised to see her in the field.

"Rachel, are you okay there?" Chloe asked, worried about the situation she's in.

"Yes, Chloe, I'm okay. I'll take it from here," she commanded and started.

"Good evening, I'm Rachel Adams. Thanks for joining us, and so as you see, I'm now at the 10th Street where the shootings happened. I don't really know what happened and joining me now is Nathan Esperanza, a criminal investigator and legal analyst for WLAC, my good friend Anna-Sophia Edwards, a forensic pathologist, and our very own Madison Foley, sister of Sabrina Foley. So I'll ask you first, Nathan, why in a supermarket, of all places?" she said.

"Because there are a lot of people here, especially that Thanksgiving is near, and people are shopping for goods. It was the best place for the killers to murder people," the investigator answered.

"And so, Madison, let me turn to you now. What was Sabrina doing inside the supermarket that time?" she asked Madison.

"She was buying gifts for us and food for the Thanksgiving party, and now it's going to be her body that will be the gift," she answered and started to cry.