✈seven✈

Rachel was excited for Lynn's birthday wish.

And her turn finally came.

"As a friend, Rachel was so committed to being with us. She never leaves us alone except for overseas reports. She always keeps time to be with us and that's what I love the most about Rachel. Also, she is a faithful person, a very God-fearing person that never leaves her faith behind. She lives by her faith and her beliefs and God will always give him more blessings as time passes."

Rachel became emotional once again and she had already finished a bag of chips without interruption.

"Happy birthday to my God-fearing, loving and kind bestfriend. I hope you'll live a quiet, peaceful but fun life with Anderson in the future. Never leave your faith behind and be yourself. I love you and happy birthday."

She hugs Lynn and drinks her water as she releases from the tight hug.

It was Chloe's turn.

"Rachel and I were probably the most hilarious duo this network ever had. We were on the same show, both hosts and the clowns and I just love her personality. She is an outgoing, naughty and committed journalist. She combines her witty jokes and her straightforward reporting to make her viewers committed to watching her, laughing with her, and listening to her. She has this personality that will make you really love her whichever she is."

Rachel was eating on the couch, and Chloe was watching beside her.

"Happy birthday, Rachel! Keep those traits of yours that I mentioned earlier and please be committed on your future married life with Anderson and please be humble always. Love ya, dear!"

Much to her surprise, Chloe gave her a small chocolate cake she've always loved. It's a triple choco cake with a blue flower in it. And it says: Happy birthday, Rachel!

"Thank you, Chloe! I just loved this one!" she exclaims.

And the most awaited part is....a birthday wish from her future hubby, Anderson. The girls were freaking out like hell! Anderson enters with a big bouquet much to her surprise, and Chloe, Lynn and Sara were jumping from their seats and shrieking at the top of their voices!

"When I first met her, I knew that she will be the first and the last."

And they were shrieking.

"Rachel, for me, is the best woman in the planet. She is very honest, fair, wild, hilarious and loving. She made my life complete and it will never be the same again without Rachel."

"Uhhhhhhhh," they chorused.

"Happy birthday, my love. I'll keep on loving you until the end of time, and I'll keep on caring for you because you are precious to me and to the rest of your friends and relatives. I love you and happy birthday."

And the oohs and aahs and shrieks were filling up the air inside the newsroom.

Then Anderson got a kiss stolen from her and it made the whole newsroom freak out to its core.

That was the best gift she ever had. It's better than materialistic things she had received.

"Thank you, my love. I love you so much, and we'll be right back."

Then came commercial break. The girls were shouting "To infinity and beyond!" and "AnderChel!"

Wait...what? AnderChel? RacSon? I dunno, but AnderChel is much better.

And I'm on team AnderChel!! Yieeeeeee!

Anyway let's continue.

Rachel cried her heart out. She was hugging Anderson and the others were fascinated by what they've seen. After all, they are a loveteam.

There were cakes all over the studio, one from Victoria, another from her bestfriends, and one big chocolate cake from Anderson. Isn't that sweet?