✈eighteen✈

Another baby is coming their way. Chloe's baby is 6 months now, but her pregnancy is still delicate, so she has to stay in the hospital before she can even get back to work.

Meanwhile, Anderson went up the 4th floor to see Victoria.

"Come in," a voice said.

So, Anderson opened the door and was surprised by what he saw.

"Oh, Anderson!" Victoria greeted. She was also surprised because Anderson was on a wheelchair.

"Anderson, what happened to you?" she asked.

"Oh, this? I was involved in an accident here just a few months ago. Why?" he answered.

"You're still recovering? Why don't you stay at your house first or visit Chloe at the hospital?" she replied, washing her plate at the kitchen.

"It's boring at the house. I've visited Chloe so many times lately. I just want to be here because I've got a ton of work to do."

"I understand. But what about Rachel? What are your plans for your wedding?" she asked.

"I still don't know. We'll plan it in the future," Anderson answered.

"Come on, let's eat. Sorry if my space is too small for you to pass," Victoria said.

"Hahaha, it's okay. I'll be going now," Anderson chuckled.

"Oh. Then I'll see you later."

He left to find Rachel.

"Is Rachel here?" he asked. "Nope, she's at JFK Memorial. She visited Chloe," one of the cameramen answered. He immediately left and went to the hospital. Jamie saw him pulling his wheelchair to the exit.

"Hey, Anderson! Wait! Where are you going!? Hey!"

He chased Anderson but it was too late. He was far away, disappearing from the crowd.

"Oh no, this is bad. I gotta call Rachel," Jamie says to himself.

"Hello, Rachel? This is Jamie. Anderson's coming to you there alone! He's so far away! I can't chase him! Call him fast!"

"Anderson, you've got me worried there!" she exclaimed. He went to the hospital by his wheelchair to find her.

"But it's still scary!" she says, feeling frustrated at Anderson.

"I'm sorry, my love. I've got you worried. Sorry to you, too, Jamie," Anderson apologized. She hugs him and Jamie joins in.

"Anyway, what brings you here?" she asked.

"Victoria is already there at the HQ. She's actually waiting for you there. And Chloe, Vicky sent you prayers and love, so be okay, huh?" he said.

"Oh! I didn't even greet her. Maybe tomorrow or next week I'll be out of the hospital," she answered.

"I hope so," he replied. "I'll be going."

"Hey, can you?" she said. "Yeah, don't worry about me, take care of Chloe first. Bye!" he said and left the suite.

Is he gonna be okay? she thought. I hope so.

And so, Anderson was on his way to HQ when someone called.

"Hello, Anderson. I need your help."

The driver accelerated his speed and went straight to HQ.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Victoria....she was on her desk....unconscious!" scared Sara said.

Oh, God, Anderson thought. "We need to go!" she said.

And they saw her...unconscious.

"W-we need to go to the hospital!"

"Hey, Rachel, it's me. We're going there now, I'll meet you at the emergency room. Bye, love you."

Jamie drove the van and rushed to the hospital.

"What happened?" she asked. "Victoria...she is....unconscious," Lynn chillingly answered, holding Vicky's hand tight.

Victoria was inside another  suite when she woke up the next day.

"Where...am I?" she asked.

She looked for the water dispenser and poured the glass.

"Hey! Go back to your bed. I'll do this for you," Jamie answered, taking the glass away from her.