✈twenty-nine✈

Meanwhile, Rachel was there in her room, sleeping on her desk when suddenly her phone rang.

Anderson
calling

"Hello?"

"Hey, Rach. I'd like you to go to the entrance of the building."

"Wh-why?"

"It's a secret."

And so, before the break, she went there, but she didn't know that Anderson notified the producers to film it live while still on her show, and the whole squad were gathered by the entrance, including Jessica, Candice, Michael, Jamie and Wolf and the whole WLAC clan.

"Happy birthday, Rachel!" shouted everyone.

And there was a banner saying...

Are you ready to start a new leaf with me?

She didn't notice that she was already breaking down. Everyone moved to make a way for her groom-to-be Anderson.

"Holy s***! Why is this happening?!"

"I'd like to take your hand, Rachel. And we shall go to eternity with all of them."

"Y-y-yes..."

Everyone clapped when suddenly, Tori came.

"Oh, is this a banquet I should be invited, huh? I never thought those little b****es were tying the knot!"

"Stop it, Tori," said Sara, who was enraged by the time she came.

"Oh? Should I stop? I will never stop! Why? Is that a problem with you?"

And then Sara punched her in the face.

"When will you stop, you freaking worthless little b****?" Sara muttered. "Damn you. How dare you disturb a magical moment!" Candice said, slapping her twice. "By the way, the first is for Rachel, and the second one is for Anderson. Oh wait! Lemme give you some blush on."

And she slapped her in the face once again.

"And that's for everyone whom you harmed! You worthless scumbags should go pack your bags and disappear!"

"Oh? Am I a worthless scumbag? You all are! Okay? You don't need to deny it."

Then security personnel came, restrained her and escorted her away.

"Do not ever set foot in this building, Tori Jenkins! You worthless bitter scumbag!" Jessica shouted at the top of her voice.

Meanwhile, Rachel was already in Anderson's arms and they were waltzing right after Tori was escorted away by the security.

"What the heck just happened?" asked Rachel, very stunned by what she saw. "I mean, when's Tori gonna stop? Could she just stay the hell outta here and let us be happy? Is that hard for her to accept? Ugh, girls these days. Could she just act a little mature?"

"Hey, it's okay," Anderson said, patting her back softly. "Just focus on us. Our love. Never mind her, she's such a playgirl. She made me like her. But you know, I'm very lucky to have found you. I'm very lucky to have you, Rachel. I'm very lucky to have people who are always by my side. You're the best gift God has ever given me."

"You too, Anderson. My prayer was granted. You are my granted wish. I will never ever let go of you again...anymore."

Everyone was clapping and they went inside the studio where they were doing the live program and did a pre-wedding shower to both of them.

"You just saw a wonderful intimate moment exclusively to WLAC as we begin our pre-wedding special shower for the husband-and-wife-to-be!" Chloe introduced.

"Oh, Chloe!" said Rachel, hugging her tightly.

"We'll be your hosts, Sara Simpson," Sara began.

"I'm Lynn McConnell," then Lynn followed.

"And I'm Chloe O'Hara. Welcome to the Adams-Cooper pre-nup special!"

"I wonder what will happen on the day of the wedding. I'm so excited!" Lynn exclaimed. "So, when was the first time you met her, Anderson?"