✈fourteen✈

Weeks later, Anderson was discharged out of the hospital with a hefty load of bills to pay.

"Oh God," he sighed. He was on a wheelchair, unable to move his feet. "$15,000?! You've gotta be kidding me!"

Luckily, Jamie used his credit card to pay and they used Anderson's car-a Cadillac sedan worth $5,000,000.

"Wow, Anderson. This is a freaking Cadillac!" Jamie exclaimed, astonished by the luxury car he just saw.

"Well, yeah. Go, drive it. I'm tired already," Anderson uttered.

"And make sure that this wouldn't be damaged!" he added. And Jamie drove the car.

"WOOOOOOOO! This is so freaking nice!" Jamie shouted as he accelerated the car's speed at 50 miles/hour.

"Hey, don't shout! You're annoying!" Rachel exclaims, losing her temper with Jamie. "Or else, I'll call Victoria right now!"

Scared by Rachel's threat, he slowed down the car's speed. By that time, they were all watching....AC360. Oh no. H-his own s-show.

"Good evening, I'm Wolf Blitzer, in for Anderson tonight because of an emergency. We begin with Donald Trump rising on the polls...again, while Carly Fiorina dips in. Dana Bash reports."

"Uh-oh," Rachel murmured. "I've got a bad, bad feeling about this."

The next day, she saw him dropping by their home and....bringing some food.

"Hey, Rachel. Here's some food for your fiancé. Get him back to work as soon as possible," Wolf happily said.

"T-thank you, sir," she replied, putting it in a big basket along with other foods they all bought from the supermarket.

"Well, I've gotta go. Bye, Rachel. Let him get well soon," he said and left.

"A-are you sure about this?" she asked Anderson.

"Yeah. I need to, Rachel. I have to," he answered defiantly.

"Well, if that's what you want," she sighs.

They both got in the car, with Michael and Jessica carrying him and his wheelchair. Rachel was in the driver's seat.

They came to the HQ a little bit earlier, so they decided to go eat first at a nearby restaurant.

"Hey, be careful," she says, eating her favorite vegetable salad. "Okay," he answers.

She heard sounds of clicking from the outside. And surprisingly, there were a flock of people gazing at them, taking pictures, banging on the window.....

PAPARAZZI!!

"Holy s***! Anderson, let's go, now!" she exclaims as they rush to the back door, where their car was waiting...with Jamie, Michael, Jessica and Candice inside.

"C'mon! Get inside!" Jamie exclaimed as Michael and Candice carry Anderson inside the car. Jamie raced the car as fast as possible and went to the HQ.

"What the hell was that?!" Michael exclaimed.

"Paparazzi," Rachel sighs. "Oh, God, we're able to get over it. Damn those b****es!"

They were able to get over it....almost.

There were bangs on the door again.

"I hate this! Rachel, Anderson, go upstairs and close the door and the windows! Michael, help them! We'll stop it here," Candice exclaimed, going to the front door and pushing them all away.

"GET OUT! YOU ARE SO F***ING ANNOYING! GET OUT!" she shouted. Jessica, Sara, Jamie pushed them all away.

"Rachel's house is not here! Okay? So go away!" Jessica shouts as she pushes them away.

"Come on! Anderson is not even here! His house is not here, so stay away! SHOO!" Jamie exclaimed.

Sara, meanwhile, shooed them away with her fighting skills. Well, it worked.

"Wow, Sara! You've got some nice fighting skills there, huh?" Candice exclaims, astonished by her fighting skills.

"Oh, thanks," she embarrassingly says. Pretty much.

The paparazzis are gone.