✈twenty-one✈

Shortly after the commercial break, Victoria went emotional. She was sobbing in front of the camera and everyone inside the studio saw it all.

Commercial break ended, and she was still sniffling her tears out.

"W-welcome back to WLAC Evening News, this is Victoria Carter, I am constantly praying for Rachel right now, and I hope her steadfast recovery and we'll get updates from Lynn McConnell later in the show."

Meanwhile, they were stunned when they were informed abot Rachel's condition.

"Hey, come on! Let's go to the OR!" Chloe shouted. She was carried by the girls and Jessica rushed her to the OR along with the others, including Jamie. They were already too late since Rachel was already inside the OR.

They hugged each other and said, "We love you, Rachel."

Meanwhile, Anderson felt the urge to go to the hospital but Michael prevented him from coming.

"Hey! It's Rachel who's in the OR! Come on, drive me to the hospital! Fast!" he shouted. Michael has to.

"Okay, okay. But hey, aren't you scared for her?" he warned.

"Of course, I am! That's why I'm going to the hospital," Anderson answered with a reassuring smile on his face.

"Well....come on, jump in the car," he said, lifting the wheelchair then putting it inside the car.

"Wait, why are you even carrying a wheelchair with you?" he added, noticing Anderson's long use of the wheelchair. "I mean, the accident was three months ago, and you're still on that wheelchair? I thought your knees were like...cemented."

"Yeah, but the cement on my knees were still not that sturdy enough, so I have to carry that freaking wheelchair with me," Anderson said abruptly.

"You can even walk now, so why is there a need for a wheelchair in the first place?" Michael asked. He has a point, because it's nearly four months since he was involved in a car accident in New York City.

"I don't know, I should've been using crutches right now," he simply said.

"Come on, let's buy a pair of crotches for you," Michael encouraged. Anderson nods and he drives the car. Soon after they reached the store, they bought one pair and went on to try it out.

"Is it okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, this is much better," Anderson answered.

"Oh man, it's been 5 months since you were injured in that accident, and still you're in a wheelchair? What the heck is Rachel thinking?" he exclaimed. Anderson was still loving his crutches.

"Ugh, come on, let's go," he said and held Anderson's crutches.

The two rushed to the hospital and saw nobody at Chloe's suite.

"Where the hell did they go?" he shouted and went to the elevator along with Anderson.

"Where is the operating room?" he asked.

"Uhm, first floor, on the far right side," Anderson answered, pulling him to the OR.

"Oh, man. We're way too late," Anderson said sadly.

"Rachel's still in the OR," Chloe answered, glancing on the doors of the operating room.

"Is she okay now?" he asked.

"Hopefully, she is. I know she'll gonna make it," Sara answered with a smile on her face.

Oh, please, let Rachel survive, he thought. All the others were thinking the same as well.

"Anyway, where's Victoria?" he asked.

"At her studio, doing her live show," Lynn said.

Lynn escorted Anderson to the rooftop. "That's where she was reporting," she added, pointing to the view of 7th Street where the bomb was located. "And then, another bomb exploded and it got her on the shoulder."

"It is a bad situation, indeed. But for now, let's pray for her steadfast recovery," Michael answered, leaving Anderson there alone.