✈twenty-six✈

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

They rushed her to the hospital. She bleeded on the way there. Luckily, there was a cloth beneath her, and it soaked up all the blood.

"AAAAAHHHH! Damn!" she screamed in pain. "JAMIE, MAKE IT FAST!"

She was inside the maternity ward and then gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.

"She's so adorable! I loved her!" Sara exclaimed.

"What's her name, by the way?"

"Alexandra Marie O'Hara-Mitchell."

"Oh Lord. What a beautiful name. And she's adorable!"

"When will she be christened?"

"Two months time, I'd say," Chloe answered.

"Make us her godparents, huh? All of us!" Sara exclaimed.

"Yeah, why not?" Chloe said. "Lynn, can you fill in for me?"

"Okay," Lynn answered.

And so, Lynn went to the headquarters to fill in. Much to her surprise, Rachel and Anderson were already there, doing the live shots.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" she shouted. "You weren't even instructed by Chloe to fill in for her!"

"She informed us beforehand. Two weeks ago, she asked me if we could fill in for her. And we agreed," Anderson said.

"Then, why am I here in the first place?" she asked.

The clicking of party poppers were heard afterwards.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LYNN!" the people in the newsroom shouted.

"And now, we celebrate one of our colleagues' birthday. In fact, she's here with us. Lynn, can you please come out?"

And she came out shyly.

"What the hell is happening? Seriously?" complained Lynn.

"Samantha Lynn McConnell, or Lynn, as we call her, is one of the best correspondents I've ever met. She's way beyond extraordinary, and a little bit of an eavesdropper. I remember her spreading the news of us meeting for the first time and we eventually became news offcam. But lemme tell you, she's kind, loyal and quirky, especially when she's with us."

"Hey! Rachel! Can you explain to me what's happening?" she whispered.

A chocolate cake was brought out of the newsroom.

"Happy birthday, Lynn!" And she blew the candle out of embarrassment.

"Oh Lord..."

Meanwhile, Sara was looking at the window when someone knocked on the door.

"Who's that?" she asked.

"Uhhh...it's Elysse."

"Come in," she said. And Elysse came in.

"What's that?" she asked.

"Just some basket of fruits for Chloe," Elysse answered.

"Damn, I'm hungry! Could I eat that?" she asked.

"Ummmmm...well....yeah. Why not?" Elysse chuckled.

And Sara began to munch the apples as fast as possible.

"Hey, Sara. Can't you just leave me some apples? You're eating all of them!" Chloe exclaimed.

"Oh? I thought I was eating only two apples," she said while chewing.

"God...how come?"

"Uhmm...no, I'll just buy you another later...I can buy you another," Elysse said.

"Uhhhh....Elysse, nevermind. I still have money here, I'll go buy it," Sara said, making her way out of the suite.

Meanwhile, at the headquarters, an unknown man barged in the door, holding a .38 caliber pistol.

"Oh Lord..." Victoria murmured to herself. Just as she was about to run, the squad came in and took everyone in the newsroom to safety while Sara and Michael confronted the burglar.

"You b****! How dare you barge in here! This is not even a stealing place to begin with, motherf***er!" Sara shouted, punching him in face.

"You get this for trespassing! Damn you!" And Michael kicked his private part to lose his balance.

"Now go, you f***ing b****!" The burglar went out.

"Is...is...is it okay now?" asked Victoria. She came out under her desk along with the rest of the people in the newsroom, including the squad.

"Oh, thank God you saved me!" Victoria blurted.