✈nineteen✈

"Hey! Go back to your bed. I'll do this for you," Jamie answered, taking the glass away from her.

"No, I'll do it," she insisted.

"But you just passed out the other day!" he insisted back.

She sighed, and Jamie served her breakfast.

"This is your breakfast right now. Salad, whole wheat bread and a yogurt," he explained.

"Now, explain this to me, Jamie," she said.

"What?" he asked.

"Why am I here?" she asked.

"Didn't I said it earlier? You passed out the other day!" he exclaimed.

"I-I passed out?" she tries to remember what exactly happened.

"Yeah. You were rushed here. On the first day, you slept at Chloe's suite and then we transferred you to this suite," he explained.

"Oh God, I need to come back to HQ!" she hurriedly rushed to the door.

"NO! You have to take a few days rest!" he shouted and blocked the door.

"No! I have to come back!" she insisted.

"I SAID NO!" Jamie fought back.

"I said I have to come back!" she insisted again.

"Vicky, just follow him, okay? He only assures the best for you. After all, he's your brother," Rachel interrupted, leaving her speechless.

"O-okay," Victoria answered and went back to her bed.

"Jamie, I have to talk with your sister. For now, go to Chloe's suite and join the others," she said. Jamie walked out of the room, leaving the two inside.

"Vicky, is Jamie your true brother?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" Victoria replied.

"He's feeling blue lately. He's been sad. And I don't know the reason. He confided to me last week and he said that you were not his true sister. Is that right?" Rachel explained.

"Maybe I'll answer that in the right time," she said. "When Jamie is there."

"I guess you're right. But how about you?" she asked.

"Well, I don't know how to do this. I treated him like my own sibling. What should I do?" Victoria replied, worried about him.

"You have to tell the truth, Vicky. No matter what. But it'll be hard for him. We're in the news business, okay? Just calm down and be honest, that's all. We'll be here with you," Rachel confidently answered.

"How about Sophia? His real older sister?" she pointed out.

"Well, I don't know. We'll have to bring her and her sister here," she answered.

Meanwhile, in the other suite, they were having fun with Chloe, who is now 7 months pregnant.

"Oh my God! It's a girl?" Lynn exclaimed, excited for the birth of a beautiful baby.

"Yup yup!" Chloe joyfully answered.

"Congratulations! What's her name?" Sara asked.

"Alexandra Marie O'Hara-Mitchell," she answered.

"Wow, what a beautiful name," muttered Jamie.

Meanwhile, on the other suite, Rachel and Victoria were talking about Sophia.

"How is she now?" Rachel asked.

"She's been in London, still kicking some ass. She's a fierce person," she answered.

"Is she married now?" she asked again.

"Yeah, to Chris and she has 3 wonderful children," Vicky replied.

"Allison?"

"She's in Harvard. Broadcast Journalism, magna cum laude," she replied.

"When's our hiring day?" Rachel asked.

"Uhm, in 5 months time," Vicky answered.

"I'll just go catch Anderson and well, I'll be going. Bye! And get well soon!"

Rachel rushed to the other suite.

"Hey, Anderson! We've gotta go now!" she shouted.

"Yeah, coming!"

"Where's Michael?" she asked.

"Don't know," he answered.

"We gotta go. Make it fast, okay? Love you, sweetie," she said and went to the car.

"Oh holy s***! The keys!"

She went back to the hospital and found Anderson at the entrance.

"Did you see the keys?"