✈sixteen✈

She passed out.

Rachel called for help and luckily, a doctor was passing by and heard her call. He immediately went to Rachel's aid.

"What happened?" the doctor asked. "She passed out and vomited blood," Rachel replied. "C'mon, let's go to the emergency room!"

They found out that...Chloe's baby has died. When Rachel informed her, she wept hard.

"Why is it like this?"

Rachel was not talking. She is in a state of grief and surprise.

Then later she called the others and informed them about the sad news.

"Hey, Chloe. Are you okay?" Sara asked. She shook her head.

*****

"Can you please stay here for a week or two so that we can monitor you closely?" the doctor asked.

Chloe nodded, and the doctor left.

Meanwhile, Anderson was so late he slapped Sara hard.

"Hey, what is that for?!" she blunted.

"For leaving me out on the entrance! You're so annoying, Sara! I hate you right now!" Anderson blurted and went inside to find Rachel.

"Hey, what happened?" he asked.

"C'mon, we'll talk about it outside," she said and walked out with Anderson.

The balcony was the best spot to talk to.

Rachel wore her sad face. Anderson seemed awkward than he was before they both went into the balcony.

"Chloe's baby had just died," she informed him. Tears started to fall down and he hugged her even though he was in a wheelchair.

"Calm down, Rachel," he patted her shoulder. "It's gonna be okay."

"But what if it happens to us? What will happen to our future family?"

He sighs as a response. "Well, I don't know. If it isn't for us, it isn't. There'll be more beautiful things to happen. Right now, let's include Chloe and her baby in our prayers." She nods and walks the wheelchair inside.

"Come on, let's go to the chapel. Jessica, Michael, Candice, Jamie, the four of you stay here in case Chloe vomits blood or passes out again," Rachel requested and went out with Sara and Lynn.

"That was some sad news for us," Lynn muttered. "I hope that cute little angel is in good hands now."

"Yeah, you're right," Rachel responds, clenching her hands unto the wheelchair. "What should we do to comfort her?"

Anderson just sighs. He doesn't really know what to do right now.

When Victoria was informed of the news, she went to the United States to be with them.

"Hello, Victoria? This is Sara. Are you there at the airport now?"

"Yeah, I'm waiting."

"We're on our way! I'll meet you at the airport! Bye!"

Sara was at the airport now. As soon as she saw Victoria, she carried her luggage and put it inside the car.

"Wow, you've got some amazing place worth a visit here!" Victoria exclaims.

"So, what's your plan? Are you going back to London?" Sara asked.

"Maybe not, I left the bureau already," she answered.

"So where will you be assigned now?"

"I think it'll be here in NY or in DC," she replied.

"Wow, so what about life there? How will you cope with the life here?" Sara asked.

"Hahaha. Life in London is almost the same as here in the US," Victoria chuckles.

"I hope your office would be here in New York," Sara replies as she stopped her car at the headquarters in New York.

"Wow, this is pretty huge," said Victoria, which is a first-timer in the US.

"Yeah, it is. My office is in the 5th floor, Rachel's on the 6th along with Anderson."

"Wow, you're a great person! What's your name, anyway?" she asked.

"Uhm, Sara. Sara Simpson."