✈five✈

As for Candice, her mind was still loading when he said that it was for Rachel. She calms down and goes back to work. Anderson walks upstairs to wake up Rachel but to his surprise.

She was asleep. Again.

"Just put it down, on the table," she says as Anderson kisses her on the forehead.

"Hey, sweetie," he mutters as he lied down next to her.

That was way too many, she thought. She left the dining room for the bathroom. Rachel was walking down until she stumbles and collides with Candice.

"Oh, sorry," she says and picks up the necessities she was carrying.

She is such a clumsy woman, Candice thought with a sarcastic look in her face, glaring at Rachel.

Anderson made pancakes and put peanut butter on top of it. Rachel wakes up in the middle of the night, hearing a string of gunshots a few blocks away from their home.

She went outside the house, ran to where the gunshots were fired and was shocked to see a horrific scene. She rushed back to the house and called out Michael, Candice and Jessica to let her speak to the newsroom.

"Good evening. Mia Reynolds here, in for Kiana now. This is Straightforward Views. We have some breaking news in store for you tonight. One dead, five injured on 10th Street as a man opened fire a few blocks away from Rachel Adams' home. She reports live from there. Rachel, what happened?"

"Mia, a man opened fire here on a nearby supermarket, and Anderson is already at home when it happened at around 12:45 in the afternoon. As you can see, there are breaks in the glass of the store's entrance and the police are now investigating as to what motivated the gunman to open fire and who the gunman is himself. Mia?"

"Hope you'll find more facts about this incident, and Rachel, thank you and please stay safe there."

Rachel was outraged. She was sleeping and something suddenly wakes her up...that feeling is so annoying! Anderson comes to her aid as she passes out while on the set.

The next day she found herself at a hospital, struggling to remember what happened. Of course, everyone was worried, including her fiancé Anderson.

"Oh, thank God you woke up," he says as he kisses her in the forehead. It was a Thursday morning and she had to rest for a few days. She had to call Sara to fill-in for her.

Days later, she was back at work and surprisingly, she found out that she and Anderson are going to host a show! It's going to be a lifestyle/reality show where they film themselves real-time. Like KUTWK with Big Brother-inspired things. Well. Anderson was a little bit frustrated, but since it was his first project with Rachel, he looked forward to it.

Two weeks later, they started to shoot for their show, "Life According to Anderson and Rachel."

And ummmm, it went well. The narrator was so blown away we couldn't just get over how it was shot! Oh my gooooooooosh!

And well, back to the story.

After the shooting, they saw the clips and Rachel was... frustrated. "I hate this," she said. Well, obviously, she doesn't want to, but Anderson wants to make it KUWTK style! Wait....WHAT?!

The narrator just can't help it. And they quitted.

"Okay, I quit. I don't like this concept in the first place, and Anderson forced me to!" she exclaims angrily. She hated it baaaaad.

And Anderson? Well, he quit along. He likes a reality show, but not a concept like that.

If they haven't accepted the offer in the first place, it's much better, the narrator thought.