Reunion

The mornings in Enchanted Forest had always been one of earth's masterpieces, and today it was no different. The sun began to illuminate the horizon and the trees danced with the warm and yet windy day. Naturally, the intensity of the wind's burst in the forest was nothing compared with the ones near the sea. Therefore, it wasn't a surprise when Killian was awake by the spray of the sea on his face and a wild wind spreading his hair along with it.

He fluttered his eyes open, letting it adjust to the sunlight slowly intensifying. His head was pounding and Killian, groaning, glanced at the forgotten bottle of rum at his side. After a while, the pirate got tired of contemplating the few clouds in the sky and moved his feet up to sit, sighing tiredly. "Bloody hell, my hangovers used to be better than this." He murmured, taking deep breaths as stood up.

The men walked starboard, the spray of the sea hitting his face again. Whipping the water away, he took his time to look at the horizon, remembering how he used to love the sea. In past time he could stay there for days just appreciating it's beauty. Now, however, his thoughts rested on a woman's face. "Where are you now, Swan?" Hook asked himself, lost in his thoughts.

"Captain!" One of his sailors called.

"Aye, Mr. Smee!" The captain replied, turning around.

"I just wanted to say that I'm glad to see you back, Sr. After we escaped from Neverland you disappeared. Where did you go?" Smee asked.

The captain grabbed a bottle of rum, letting out a tired sigh. "It's quite a long story, you better sit down." He said, waved his hand towards a bench.

"I heard you were in another land." The sailor commented.

"Aye... I came back here then traveled to Wonderland. It was a weird place, Mr. Smee. It's people were all mad, but I met the queen, Cora." He said, taking a sip of his rum.

"Queen, hun? Looks like you enhanced your taste in woman after all." Smee responded, smirking.

Hook let out an emotionless laugh and shook his head. "Not at all. I won't say she wasn't beautiful, but Cora was the scariest woman I've ever known. I wasn't interested on her that way, sailor. No, we helped each other. She needed me to travel words and I wanted my revenge." The pirate explained. "The crocodile, remember?" Hook asked, glancing at the sailor.

"Aye, captain." Smee answered, nodding slightly.

"Years later, we traveled to a land called Storybrooke. I met a girl from there and... Well, I couldn't leave her alone. You see, her son was in danger. The boy was kidnaped by one of Pan's toys and ended up in Neverland. Can you believe it? I came back to that infernal place to help her." Hook murmured, chuckling.

"You really liked this girl." Smee pointed out, rising an eyebrow.

"More then liked, mate. Anyway, when we returned to Storybrooke with Henry, her son, Pan came with us. He casted a curse and to stop it, the queen had to send us back here." The captain explained, frowning.

"The queen from Wonderland?" The sailor asked.

"No, her daughter. The Evil Queen." Hook responded carelessly, taking another sip of his rum.

Smee's eyes widened, a confused expression growing in his features. "How can you day Cora was the most scary woman you've ever known? You met the Evil Queen!" The sailor protested.

"Mate, you don't know her. I'm not even sure if she had a heart." Hook insisted.

"Had?" Smee questioned as putted his red cap back on his head.

"Yes, she died last year." The pirate said as stood up, leaving his friend with his bafflement. "Mr. Smee, stay with the crew to protect my ship. I may go to a reunion today. I need to think about it first, though, clear my head. Do not disappoint me, sailor." He added in a threatening tone.