Questions

"I haven't spent the last two hours trying to immobilize your ribs just for you to ruin all my work! Stop moving." The white haired woman reprehended, letting out an annoyed sigh as she gazed at the impatient queen.

Groaning, Regina laid her back on the bed again, rolling her eyes. "Stop treating me like I'm about to break." Regina said angrily - there was nothing she hated more than being treated like someone weak.

"You're already broken, girl. Four ribs, if I counted it right." Granny teased, yet her smile didn't reach her eyes as it usually did.

"You're not funny. Besides, it's not a big deal. I'll take care of it when my magic comes back, there are many things I should be doing right now." The queen responded as waved her hands, indicating the her mother's books on top of her desk just waiting for her to study them.

Granny huffed. "You'll have plenty of time when your injuries are healed." She stated, slowly turning to face the queen with a puzzled expression. "And what do you mean by 'come back'? Did Rumple do anything to block it?" The old woman asked nervously.

"Please, don't be ridiculous." Regina answered as Granny turned around to get a new set of clothes for her. "You should know magic is about emotion, or in this case, energy. If the user is exhausted, his magic won't work properly. People who have magical abilities are still human. Well... Most of them anyway." Regina protested, fighting the urge to stand up and leave. However, as much as it frustrated her to admit, she wasn't ready to walk just yet.

"Oh, really? And here I thought you were some kind of rebel beast." Granny mocked, chuckling involuntarily and ignoring the queen's annoyed look. "Seriously, don't you have anything comfortable in your wardrobe to wear?" She added, studying Regina's outfits with judging eyes.

"What? My clothes are perfect. It isn't like a commoner as yourself would know much about fashion." The queen responded harshly, but in the moment she didn't seem to care at the slightest. It was bad enough that someone was messing with her things and disorganizing the implacable bedchamber she had carefully arranged. Regina didn't need a wardrobe change - she needed privacy after a hell of a night.

"You just have clothes that fit you like a second skin! It looks like you're vacuum packed all the time. There's no way you'll be wearing any of that today." Granny commented firmly, letting out a tired sigh as the queen glared at her with narrowed eyes.

"Says the woman who had fur as second skin." Regina murmured, crossing her arms. She hissed involuntarily as her ribs protested at the weight of her members on top of the soared area. Thankfully, Granny didn't notice it.

"Here, use this. It's comfortable enough." The old woman said, ignoring Regina's taunts. She tossed a big blouse at the queen, who wasn't fast enough to grab it, making it fall over her face.

Cursing under her breath, Regina tried to calm herself as Granny let out a loud laugh. Apparently, the old werewolf was enjoying Regina's drugged state a bit too much - if the woman hadn't given the queen that amount of medicine, she would probably have caught the damned pice of clothing. Nevertheless, as the queen studied the blouse she had just received, she couldn't hold back a smile. Carefully not to hurt herself even more, she putted it on and chuckled at the way her tiny body had been swallowed by it. The t-shirt wasn't hers, of course.

Granny studied the queen closely, her eyes sparkling as she tried to stay emotionless. "You really like him, don't you?" She asked in a serious tone.

Regina held her gaze and took a deep breath. Her forehead contorted into a thoughtful frown and then, not baring the sight of Granny's pleading eyes, she looked away. "Don't push it." Regina said in a warning tone, feeling a bit uncomfortable with the white haired woman's stare.