Disguise

Slightly unsure, Ursula cleared her throat. "So, what you want to know?" She asked, moving so the girl could sit down.

Claire looked around and glanced at the people tied up in trees. Then, she turned to face the goddess with uncertain eyes. "What's your story?" She asked.

"If you admire her so much, shouldn't you know it all, darling?" Cruella murmured, lifting doubtful eyebrows.

The girl stared at the woman. "Well, I know some things but I'm not sure if they're all true." Claire explained.

"Don't care about her, she's jealous." The goddess stated, glaring at Cruella. Then, she started to talk a bit about herself, not giving as many details as she could.

Rumple couldn't believe in what he was seeing. An admire? It was so strange and ridiculous. He watched the girl from far away like she was a total stranger to him. That fact was frustrating him – usually, knew everybody.

---| |---

Robin frowned, staring at the girl. Where the hell did she come from?

"I thought this island was abandoned." Tinkerbell pointed out.

"So did I, love." Hook agreed.

"There's something strange about her." John whispered.

He was getting weaker, Robin knew that. "Save it." The thief suggested and this time the Merry Men didn't argue.

---| |---

Eventually, Ursula finished the tales of her realm and her face showed a hint of nostalgia. "That's basically it." She concluded.

Claire looked at her intensely. Her eyes held something Rumple couldn't identify. To him, she didn't seem that interested in the story.

"Impressive, really." Claire murmured, settling her gaze momentarily at the goddess and then driving curiously towards the chained group. "I suppose they are your enemies." She stated.

Ursula snapped herself from the memories of her childhood and glared at the people. "Something like that." She answered.

Cruella let out a small laugh. "She has many enemies, but the one in particular she wished was there beated isn't here." She commented.

Claire's eyes flickered at Ursula to see her expression. Cruella's words made her contort her face in an ugly way. "Well, she's out there somewhere. I'm surprised she hasn't arrived yet." The goddess said in a cold tone.

"Maybe she's dead." Cruella suggested, smirking slightly.

Ursula gave her a knowing look and chuckled. "Hardly." She whispered.

Clare stared at the two for a while. "Who?" She eventually questioned.

"I'm sure you've heard of The Evil Queen." Cruella murmured.

"Evil Queen? Actually, I haven't." Claire answered; her eyebrows frowned.

Rumple studied the girl. He could tell she was lying, but he wanted to see where this would end. "She's a queen who became bitter over the years. Eventually, she realized how powerful she really was. Magic was of good use for her." He said icily, his eyes never leaving Claire's.

The girl held his glare. Not many people had the courage to do that. Eventually, she turned her attention to Ursula. "Do you want some help with them?" Claire questioned; her tone collected.

"Them?" The goddess murmured, slowly glancing at her captives.

"Yes. Could I do anything to help?" The girl insisted.