Let's see how a mission goes

The morning sunlight came through the cracks in Sakura's blinds in her room. She started to stir from the position she had landed in last night. Thank goodness she had at least changed out of her outfit and into sleepwear so it would be clean for the mission that this new day held. Oh shit the mission she thought to herself shoving her head deeper into her pillow stretching out her arms. I have to spend an unknown amount of days with my Sensei. She let out a deep sigh. Not only had she kissed Kakashi, but he had also kissed her back. He pulled her close and stole her first kiss, but Sakura didn't care she would give him the rest of her remaining kisses any day he wanted.

A light knock was heard on her door before Sakura's mom walked in, "Good morning honey. Why aren't you up yet? A shinobi shouldn't be late to a mission assignment Sakura."

That was he mother. Caring and concerned, but also making sure she shoved her strict ideals onto her. Sakura began pushing her up off of the bed into a standing position next to it. Her mom began opening the windows in her room letting a light breeze come in flowing through Sakura's hair letting it tickle her face wherever it touched. She felt the memory of last night hit her again. The way Kakashi had wanted her she knew it wasn't something impulsive. She needed to talk to him and a couple days out of the village where it was just the two of them was perfect. Well Naruto would be there too, but I doubt he would notice if they both disappeared for a little while.

"Are you going to stand there all day with a weird look on your face? Am I going to have to push you out the door this morning?" Sakura's mom said pushing her uniform in her arms, "Go honey, love you," she said pushing her toward the bathroom.

Sakura quickly got changed grabbed her headband from the counter. Running downstairs she saw her mom and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and gave her dad a quick hug before she ran out the door. On this mission she had a separate agenda. Corner Kakashi Sensei and find out exactly what is happening between the two of them. Running toward the Hokage's office she soon saw Naruto sitting on a railing along the building waiting for them. This was odd for Naruto to be this early. Sakura was always early and Naruto usually was barely on time. He was nothing compared to Kakashi's tardiness, but still he was never this early. Thought this had been more than two years ago. Maybe Naruto had changed a little while he was away with Jiraiya not only in power, but maturity.

"SAKURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA," Naruto yelled at the top of his lungs with a huge smile to follow.

Sakura looked over the boy waving at her once more. Maybe he only grew in power and maturity would come later on for Naruto. None the less she waved back to the boy smiling just as big. She made her way up to the building meeting Naruto face to face.

"How was ramen last night Naruto?" Sakura asked with a light smile.

"Delicious as always. I think it's the second thing I missed," Naruto said making a goofy smile. Sometimes she wondered if he thought he was a smooth lady killer or even just smooth. Making her giggle a little though. She had missed him while he was away.

"What did you end up doing last night Sakura?" Naruto asked genuinely curious.

"Uh well I went out for dumplings," She paused seeming like she wanted to continue making Naruto lean in a little.

"Anything else? Just dumplings?" he questioned.

This made Sakura start to blush lightly. Did he know anything?! She thought to herself. There is no way that's possible though so she tried to calm down a little from being so flustered only to have Kakashi Sensei appear out of nowhere very close to the two of them.

"Good morning," he said lightly placed his hands on both of their shoulders.

Naruto smiled up at their Sensei, "Good morning Sensei!"

Sakura on the other hand looked extremely panicked. She looked at his hand placed on her shoulder only to inhale deeply and recall the events of last night. This resulted in her cheeks turning more flushed than before. She had to get out of the situation. Her next plan of action was put into motion she started walking as fast as she could without seeming suspicious to the Hokage's office. Leaving the two in her dust Sakura just kept going until she stopped outside of Tsunade's office. Situation and incident avoided.

"Let me get the door for you Sakura," Kakashi breathed into her ear.

His body hovered close enough to where she could feel the warmth radiate off of him. Warmth that she desperately needed. How could she ever think she would be faster than Kakashi She turned around to face him looking him dead in the eye before leaning forward hoping that this was a good move and not just a dumb idea. She kissed him lightly on the cheek leaning to his ear biting his ear lobe lightly resulting in a light humming noise to erupt from his mouth. She felt his hands start to gently slide onto her rubbing circles into her lower back.

"I can get the door for myself," Sakura said bluntly before turning away from their half embrace before entering Tsunade's office leaving Kakashi stunned and honestly really turned on.

"Good morning Sensei." Sakura spoke as she walked into the office with her two boys following in behind her.

"Good morning Team 7. Are you ready for your mission?" Tsunade asked while looking at papers on her desk.

"We can't wait." Sakura said while glancing back at Kakashi.

This mission was bound to be interesting.