A Family United

When Kakashi finally let go of Sakura he decided that he needed the children to be here to see her as well. He kissed her atop the head one last time before walking backward toward the door not taking his eyes off of her while pulling up his mask. Sakura instantly started giggling as he grabbed the door handle continuing to walk backwards out the door yelling for a nurse and Tsunade. They all came strolling into the room calmly. Their lack of urgency told Kakashi one thing.

"Why didn't you send for me the moment she woke up?" Kakashi demanded from Tsunade walking over to Sakura's side once more. This made Tsunade snort.

"She just woke up this morning Kakahsi. I called her parents first and that's why they went over to take care of the kids today. I'm guessing they thought you would be here earlier, but apparently you had other stuff to do." Tsunade crossed her arms knowing he couldn't retort to that. "I sent for them when you showed up so the children should be here soon."

"I knew you'd come Kakashi so don't worry. We'll have plenty of time together from now on." Sakura slipped her hand into his upon saying this which relaxed the silver haired ninja. He nodded in response just happy to be able to see Sakura awake. 

"When can she come home?" Kakashi questioned. The next thing he needed to secure would be when they could be as a family once more. 

"I want her here for another week under observation and therapy to get back into proper condition once again."

"That's too long. I'll take care of her at home." His grip on her hand tightened a little with his determination. He wouldn't lose sight of her again. 

"Kakashi, do you think you can take care of two infants and a woman that needs extra help? Look at how weak she is right now. It's a week and that's that!" Tsunade was getting heated with the stubborn ninja. 

Kakashi looked at Sakura and started to notice how thin she was. Even her hand in his own felt a little different from before. Before he could notice anything else about how frail she was he felt a sharp pain in his hand from Sakura squeezing it so tightly which made him noticed the pissed expression on her face. 

"I'm not asleep anymore so I can talk and decide for myself." Kakashi nodded in response remembering another reason he loved this girl. She was so strong spirited and burned with the will of fire. Her gaze fell on Tsunade next, "I'm giving you four days to get me back in shape, but after that I'm going home with my family. I haven't been home for long enough." 

Tsunade looked as if she was going to argue with her former student, but the hard set look on Sakura's face made her stop. She sighed  heavily shaking her head. That was definitely her student in the bed. After a moment of silence the Hokage nodded her head and turned to head out of the room leaving the couple alone. Before closing the door she left a final remark.

"Get read for a vigorous four days, Sakura. I'll let you have the rest of this one to be with your family, but after that your mine." The nurse and Hokage walked out of the room and closed the door. 

Sakura only looked more determined at the Hokage's challenge. Kakashi only looked at her in disbelief. Tsunade scared the man to the core, but Sakura was able to deal with him so easily with no doubts. She really was an amazing woman. To Sakura's surprise she felt Kakahsi wrap his arms around her once more pulling her body into his. Her warmth was spreading to him making him smile and he place his lips on her pink hair. She responded by holding his closer around the waist. To Kakashi's surprise he felt her hand slip down and grab his butt firmly. Kakashi squeezed the girl a little tighter in response. 

"I think I missed your butt the most." Sakura laughed a little into his chest. In response Kakashi pulled back a little bringing his face to hers.

"I'll show you what you missed more." He pulled his mask down once more bringing their mouths together. As he pushed her down into the hospital bed Sakura bought her legs up around him clinging onto his hips. Sakura moaned into their kissed as Kakashi let his hands roam over her body trying to familiarize himself with her new thinner frame. Their lips broke apart as Kakashi started to make his way down her neck onto her chest. Before he could make his way up her hospital gown there was a knock on the door.