And Then She was Gone

The rays from the sunrise came in through the window splashing on Kakashi's face. It had been so long since the morning sun had ever been touched his skin directly. That's why Sakura had thought it was a treat to see this once in a life time event. She had been awake for about an hour now, but did not she want to move from her spot in Kakashi's arms. This is were she was happy. This is where she wanted to stay. His breathing was even and steady just like his heart beat. His silver hair was flopped against the cot they laid on. Still spiking everywhere. She reached her hand up to stroke his cheek where the sun was splashed against his skin. 

Why did they have to be on a mission right now? She thought to herself squinting her eyes and opening them again. It still wasn't a dream. It worried her often that this was all something she had dreamed up because waking up to him looking like this was something she could only dream about. He was so beautiful and when she stoked his cheek feeling his warm skin under her finger tips she got butterflies in her stomach. She loved him so much. 

"Good-morning, Sakura," Kakashi said pulling her closer to him while he kissed the top of her head. Then resting his cheek against her pink hair.

"Good- morning, Kakashi. Sorry if I woke you up." She apologized while pressing her head into his chest hearing his heart beat pick up. 

"I don't mind if it's you waking me up." He smiled into her hair. Sakura could feel a blush rising in her cheeks. 

"Alright then. I just have one question for you Mr. Hatake, " Sakura broke his grip around her waist while swinging one leg onto the other side of his hip. She pinned down his hands above his head feeling him just give into what ever she wanted from him. She was posed on top of him. Both of them still naked from the night before.

"How am I going to get back to my room with Naruto already awake?" As soon as Sakura said those words they heard a knock on the door. 

"Sensei! Are you going to sleep all day?!" Naruto's voice ran clear though the room. 

Sakura hopped off of Kakashi and pulled the blankets on the ground all the way up to her neck. No way was Naruto going to see her naked. Kakashi looked around the tossed clothes on the ground to find his mask vest combo. Placing it on he threw one of the robes on the ground on. This would have to do just to answer his question. Looking at Sakura he motioned for her to just stay there. Looking towards the door he only opened it enough so Naruto could look him in the eye. 

"I'll be out in a little while. Start getting ready and wake up Dai next door." He slammed the door before Naruto even had time to question it. Turning back to Sakura her looked her in the eye walking very close to her. His lips almost pressed against her ear. 

"We are both going to get dressed as fast as we can and then when I go out you are going to walk on the ceiling over to your room  where I'm going to pretend to wake you up only opening the door for you to walk into your room on the ceiling. Hopefully Naruto will be in Dai's room waking him up so we don't have to worry about him catching us, but if not then I will distract him. I know it's complicated, but it will be worth you not getting caught." He kissed her lightly on the mouth before standing up and taking off his robe starting to walk over to the bag. 

Sakura looked over to him seeing his tone butt in the air as he leaned over his bag looking for articles of clean clothing. Seeing this Sakura could not resist. She dropped the blanket to the ground and walked over to him. He had just stood up holding a pair of boxers up. Before he could go to work putting them on. Sakura pressed her body against his kissing his shoulders having one hand on his chest and the other running down his abdomen to his hip. She let her hand run from his hip to his inner thigh massaging it lightly. Hearing a light moan escape his lips he grabbed her hand on his chest squeezing it tightly then bringing it to his lips kissing it over and over. Sakura kissed his shoulders again standing on the tip of her toes to reach his ears.