A Night of Stress Relief

Kakashi had been having a shit day. One second to the next hearing Dai ask question after question about his Sakura was getting on his last nerve. He was pissed to say the slightest. Then thinking that he would finally get to relax in the spring did not hold true. This was because then Dai and Naruto started to talk about Sakura. It was hell everywhere for Kakashi. It was not as if he could say stop talking about my girlfriend right in front of me. Nope he had to relax in the water internally scream at them about how wrong they were about Sakura.

After that hell was over, it was already about ten at night when they had all returned to the room and finished eating dinner. All the team including Dai were in robes after their nice soak in the springs. Kakashi was exhausted and looking over at Sakura. He only wanted to lay down next to her. Thought this night did not seem like it was going to permit that activity.

"I will be going to bed. I suggest that you all do the same. Goodnight." Kakashi stood up and turned around heading to his room closing the door behind him.

Hearing though the doors Sakura then announced that she was going to bed too. Sadly without Kakashi. After a few minutes of quietly talking it sounded like both Naruto and Dai decided to go to bed as well. This put an end to a rather uneventful day for Kakashi. Bored, annoying, and longing for Sakura. That summed up his day.

Kakashi took out his book laying in the cot on the ground. He continued to read for the next twenty minutes or so when he heard someone open the door and come in. Leaning up into a sitting position he saw Sakura in her robe from the springs on her knees facing the closed door. She turned around smiling to her Sensei. She stood up and walked over to him sitting down right on his lap weaving her legs around his waist.

"Do you think I was quite enough?" She whispered into his ear before giggling lightly trying to stay quite.

This girl got him. She knew when he needed her. She knew when he needed to be around someone important. He was never going to lose this one. Never let her go. He put his arms around her bringing his head into her chest. He felt her hands wrap around his back rubbing it up and down then in small circles around the shoulders. Kakashi could hear her heart beating through her robes. It was picking up pace with every second that passed. Apparently she had missed him just as much as he missed her.

He lifted his head from her chest and laid down bringing her down with him. He took the blankets and threw them over the pair. Their legs tangles together while Sakura rested her head in the crook of his neck nuzzling in closer. She kissed his neck quickly then returned to resting there against him. His arms wrapped around her body protecting her, washing away the worries and bullshit of the day. She did the same for him. He started to play with her hair running his hands through the pink locks. Just feeling her warmth there reminded him. This girl belonged with him. She was not planning on going anywhere.

"I missed you today." Sakura said into his neck. Feeling Sakura's warm breath hit his skin made shivers go down his spine.

"I missed you too. Being stuck with that guy talking about you killed me. I could not say anything to him. I just had to deal." He clenched his fist, "I hated it."

"I know, but we got through it and we have only one more day with this idiot and then we can head home. Just relax. Spend some time together." She said then moaned into his as she tried to get closer to him.

That's all Kakashi wanted. To be alone with her. Everything she said is exactly what he wanted. He looked down at Sakura. Feeling his head shift Sakura looked up at him. Kakashi pulled down his mask to the bottom of his neck. He leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips pulling back.