It's Finally Here

It was finally here. Sakura was nine months pregnant today. She had been keeping busy even with being on bed rest by doing paper work, talking with her friends, and making different things for the nursery. Though on days when Kakashi was home she would spend the day doing nothing. Some days they would just lay in bed together just resting in each other's arms, but Kakashi would eventually end up kissing Sakura all over making one thing lead to another. They were still going as strong as ever, but only one thing had changed. The famous Copy Ninja Kakashi Hatake was a nervous wreck. 

Since Sakura was officially at her due date he kept looking at her as if she would pop open any minute. Since she was still on bed rest she could only move around a little, but every time she did Kakashi was instantly there. Even when she had to go pee and as a pregnant woman it was quite often. He sensed her trying to move around and would go to her immediately, hold her hand, and just stare wide eyed at her stomach as if it was going to do something any second. 

Sakura also being a little on edge was getting tire of it by the third day. Of course, her luck that she had kids already so attached to her they wouldn't get out. On the third day she was about to get up to go to the bathroom when Kakashi was already at her side. Sakura sighed. While she loved him being helpful because it showed he cared. She also wanted to strangle him for suffocating her. The one thing she couldn't stand was the wide eyes he had when looking at her move or do anything. It was like he was seeing the birthing process in extreme slow motion. 

Once she got back into bed from going into the bathroom Kakashi still stood there staring at her. She closed her eyes thinking that if she looked like she was resting he would stop staring at her and give her a little space. Though after about ten minutes she could still feel him standing there staring. She was done. Not only was she aching all over from these beautiful wonderful pain in the ass children she was carrying, but her boyfriend was treating her like a ticking time bomb. Given she was a time bomb, but in her personality right now. She was not taking this shit anymore. She felt him start to move. Sakura kept her eyes closed just to see what he was going to do. She felt body lay next to hers, but his face was next to her stomach as it usually was. She felt him stroke it over and over again which relaxed Sakura slowly. This big idiot just cared too much. 

"Don't hurt your mom, okay?" Kakashi said this into her stomach before resting his head against her stomach.

Sakura could hear his breathing regulate. She assumed he was sleeping and finally let it out. She was quite, but she sobbed holding her hand over her mouth. How could she be such an ass? He was worried sick about her. Letting her tears flow freely she though about how he must feel. He was raised by just his father, but even that was cut short. The idea of fathering two children by himself probably terrified him. 

Sakura didn't even consider how devastated Kakashi would be if he lost her. To him living without Sakura seemed too dark to imagine. He had no idea how his father had lived so long without his mother. The sorrow the man must have felt was something Kakashi never wanted to experience. Kakashi had lost so many comrades already, but loosing the one he loved is what made him freak out every time she moved. He needed to make sure that he did everything in his power to ensure Sakura's safety. When he woke up next to Sakura she was out cold and he could see the dried tear stains on her face. He looked at her with even more worry on his face. He was hoping it was just the stress getting to her, but still the idea of her being unhappy made him unhappy. He sat up adjusting her in the bed so when he laid down next to her once again she was rest on him. He stoked her stomach feeling the woman relax into his body as she slept. Taking his book out he started to read letting Sakura rest the body their children were putting to the test. 

~

Tsunade had been coming over twice a day since the due date just to make sure that neither Sakura or the babies were in distress. Now she was knocking on the door of the couple's green house waiting for Kakashi to open up on the seventh day in a row. The Hokage often stopped by in the morning and the night to check on the couple, but today she had come at noon instead of this morning. Opening the door was a very strained looking grey haired ninja. She smiled at the future father knowing this look would not go away especially since they were about to have two newborns.