To Finally See Home Again

That night at the inn was one of the best nights she had spent with Kakashi so far. Though she expected there would be many other good nights to come in the future that could top this one. When she had woken up that morning, Kakashi was sitting new clothes beside her. He had asked the front desk to go and get her some clothes from a nearby shop so the knock on the door from them delivering her had stirred her. When Sakura asked why he didn't go get them himself he told her that he would rather never leave her alone again. Both of them stayed there for a while after that comment blushing like crazy. Sakura finally stood up hugging the man in front of her tightly. She was still naked from the night before, but honestly didn't care. Sakura knew that she could be comfortable with him in any way.

He laced his arms around her lifting her up off the ground a little twirling her in circles. Giggles erupted from the lovers as the spins came to a stop. Sakura looked up at him kissing him lightly on the lips before pulling away. She grabbed the clothes off of the bed running into the bathroom to clean up and inspect what was bought for her. After taking a quick shower she wrapped a towel around her to inspect the tissue paper wrapped surprise. Opening it she saw a bright green tank top that wrapped around her only held together by the tie around the waist which was a light pink color. They came with a pair of black shorts that fit perfectly on her hips. They were a little shorter than what she was used to, but still looked very nice on her. The shirt also came with a pink cover-up that had three quarters length sleeves and hung down to a little past her butt.

Overall she looked adorable and the outfit coordinated her so well by matching her pink hair and green eyes to the exact shade. Completing a couple spins while looking in the mirror she decided to see what Kakashi thought of her new outfit. Sliding open the bathroom door she saw him sitting in the bed also sporting a new look. Since most of his clothes were also wore out it seemed only natural for him to wear something different for the way back home. He no longer wore his Jounin vest that always adored his chest. Now he wore a gray long sleeve shirt that was not tucked into his black baggy pants very similar to his normal outfit. He still had his vest-face mask combo on underneath the whole outfit so his face still remained covered behind the book. His hair flopped to its regular side though it was not pushed back by his headband so it flopped more over his eye.

Once Kakashi saw Sakura open the door he couldn't believe how radiant she looked. Just a shower and some new clothes could change how she looked completely. She smiled at him from the doorway doing a little spin for him before laying down on the bed next to him placing her head on his lap. He took one hand and rested it on her head stroking her wet hair.

"How do I look?" Sakura asked smiling up at him.

"Beautiful, stunning, amazing, strong, gorgeous, I could continue if you'd like?" He said looking down at Sakura who was blushing lightly.

"No I think I got the point." She said a little quietly breaking eye contact with him. "When do we leave for home?"

"As soon as you are ready too. If we leave now we could probably make it there by nightfall." He said closing his book with a slight thump.

"It would be nice to be home again." Sakura said rolling on her back looking at the ceiling.

"You'll probably be taken overnight in the hospital though for at least a night for observation. In that night I'll try to get it sorted out with the Hokage the new living situations we will have. I'll have to talk to your parents too. So it will be busy once we return." Kakashi said looking off into the distance. Sakura just stared at him in wonder. He really was a man of his word. They were going to live together when they returned. Go on missions, do continuous duties around the village, come home to each other, and spend days off together. That would be their life now. She smiled sitting up in the bed.