Heading out of Town

Sakura felt like her skin was on fire. Everywhere Kakashi had touched was burning with desire. The want to be touched again by him. Only him. God dammit why did she leave his apartment. When he said fuck the mission she should have gone right back to bed with him. Maybe if it was an order she might have listened. Though how far would they have gone? She hadn't even thought of that. How far was this gonna go, like physically. Kakashi was a grown man. What was she? Was she even ready for this kind of relationship? The way her body was reacting she felt like she wanted that kind of relationship everyday, more than once a day. 

She knew one thing. She did not want to leave Kakashi's apartment when she did, but the other stuff will have to wait. She was hoping to have some alone time with Kakashi on this mission and now she was unsure about how much talking they would do if they were alone together. Though she needed answers about what the hell was going on. She had only dreamed about being kissed and being kissed by someone like the Kakashi Hatake did not even seem like an option. Even if she had wanted him. Now it was happening, but she needed more from him than fucking around. 

Sakura finally made it to her house running inside to grab some food supplies only rushing past her mom. She packed everything in the backpack she grabbed that was by the door. Pushing stuff in the bag she noticed her mom moving a little closer to her. 

"What's on your neck honey?" she questioned moving even closer, " Is that dirt?"

Sakura's eyes dilated immediately. Oh shit. She grabbed her neck and ran into the bathroom bringing her bag with her. Shutting the door behind her to keep her mom at bay she looked into the mirror and gasped covering her mouth with her hand. There were varying colors covering her neck going down to her chest. She kept blushing as she looked how far they went down her shirt to her bra hemline. She closed her shirt back up and looked at the time. Five minutes until she needed to be at the gate. She took some safety pins she had in the bathroom and pinned the collar that was usually open all the way up until it was covered more than half her neck. Sure she looked a little ridiculous, but it would be better than the questions or stares. 

Running out of the door past her mom to avoid more questions she  reached the door yelling behind her, "Just dirt thank you! Be back in less than a week." slamming the door she ran for the front gate hoping she made it in time. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standing there waiting was Naruto with his backpack on when Kakashi arrived. No Sakura yet? He thought to himself. That was odd she was usually always on time which to her was ten minutes early. Naruto looking at his Sensei walking up frowned a little. 

"Why isn't Sakura here yet? You're never on time. Is it opposite day?" Naruto looked genuinely confused. 

Kakashi had to agree it was odd. Kakashi never was on time since Rin and Orbito died. He did not know why, but he never was. Honestly though he did lose track of time a lot. Reading so much does that to him. 

"I don't know Naruto. You'll have to ask Sakura when she gets here."

He leaned against one of the gates posts looking down at his book again. He hoped she was alright. He had seen her only twenty minutes ago. Nothing could have happen. Sure enough he saw her running toward the group from the direction of her home with her backpack on and the collar of her shirt up to almost the top of her neck. Not her usual look. Naruto looked at her a little weird. It's not like it looked bad on her, but it was more he was wondering why it was different. Kakashi knew though. He started to blush a little covering it with his book. Had he left that many marks on his student. 

"I'm so sorry I'm late. I got caught up with something at home."   

"Sakura you are never late. It's like you and Kakashi Sensei switched places today." Naruto pointed to their sensei, "Do you know how alarmed I was that he got here before you?"

"I told you I'm sorry Naruto, now let's go before you say anymore." She pulled her gloves deeper on her hands a clear sign she was loosing her patience with this conversation. 

"Alright you two," Kakashi said closing his book facing his two students, "Let's head out. The faster we get the mission done the faster we can get higher level missions." Naruto's ears perked up at that last part. 

"Alright lets go, you know!" He started out the village heading who knows where, but he must have hoped it was in the right direction. 

Kakashi looked at Sakura as she giggled at her friends action. They let him keep walking for a little while. In that time Kakashi walked over to Sakura's side. Her entire body started to get warmer when he was standing next to her. Their arms brushed up against each other as they stood side by side. Kakashi had not even looked up from his book. Sakura could feel a little warmth radiate off of him. That warmth. She wanted that to engulf her. 

Sakura stared up at her sensei watching his eyes bounce up and down as he was reading probably another pervy book, but honestly she couldn't careless about his liking for those books. She was so content just standing there next to him watching him do his normal activities. She felt a hand slide into her own intertwining their fingers. Looking down she saw both of their gloved hands gripping each other. She loved this. Looking back at Kakashi she saw him looking back at her with his one eye staring down at her. 

Meeting his eye she gave him a huge happy smile with an light giggle tucking her hair away from her face. She felt Kakashi's grip on her hand give a tight quick squeeze and she opened her eyes to see his face right in front of hers. The masked breathe hitting her own lips. Their noses were only a couple centimeters away from touching. Their hands still intertwined hung between the small space between their bodies. His other hand came up to cup her cheek which she leaned into putting her hand over his. She wanted him so badly. She wanted him to be hers. She need to tell him that. 

"Tonight can we talk?" He whispered close to her ear so only she could hear. "I think we need to sort some things out." 

"Yea we do. We'll wait until Naruto goes to sleep."

"I'll take first watch then come find me. Okay?"

"Yes... Kakashi" she said giving into the want to say her lover's name. 

Kakashi squeezed her hand again letting his hands go through her pink locks. He pressed his face against hers letting the warmth of his mask and her cheeks spread to each other. 

"You always do this to me." he said to her giving her a quick peck on the cheek as he pulled away, "Let's catch up to Naruto." 

Kakashi started walking away toward the boy who now stopped looking around probably trying to find his sense of direction. Sakura had a hand on her cheek where her sensei had just kissed. This was all so surreal for her. But this talk was going to be a serious one, she was sure. Hopefully her feelings would not be rejected. She wasn't sure she could handle that.

Feeling the wind pick up around her almost pushing her toward her two comrades she started running towards them. Hoping that luck would be on her side.