Chapter 4

“Are you sure you can’t stay for the rest of the day?” Summer asked Emmy from the front door of her house the next morning after Kara and Mia had left.

“Yeah I’m sure I wish I could stay longer, but my mom insists we clean the house today,” Emmy shrugged as she opened her car door.

“Ok well, see you in school on Monday,” Summer said waving before shutting her front door.

“Bye,” Emmy called over her shoulder as she climbed into her car.

Emmy started her car and pulled off down the road. She came to a stop at a stop sign and grabbed her phone. She had a text from Ian: House empty until 2. Emmy quickly sent him a reply: Be there in 10. Emmy dialed her mother’s number as she thought up a lie to tell her.

“Hello?” Her mother asked.

“Hey mom can I go shopping?” Emmy asked as she glanced in her rearview before pulling out in the direction of Ian’s house.

“I thought you were spending the day with Summer?” Her mother uttered confused.

“Yeah, but she has something else to do,” Emmy lied as she pulled onto Ian’s street.

“Alright fine, be home by 2,” her mother said.

“Ok thanks mom!” Emmy exclaimed as she pulled into Ian’s driveway.

Emmy got out of her car and walked up to his front door. She rang the doorbell bouncing on the tips of her toes. The door swung open revealing Ian wearing only a pair of black gym shorts.

Emmy pouted slightly as she took in his attire, “You got rid of half the fun.”

Ian laughed at her expression, “Would you like for me to put on a shirt?”

“No,” Emmy said as she stepped into his house, “I have a better view this way.”

Ian grinned as he shut the door and followed behind Emmy to his bedroom. He shut the door behind him and sat down on his bed, pulling her into his lap. Ian grinned up at Emmy and rested his hands on her hips underneath her shirt. He put his hand at the back of her head guiding her lips down to his.

Emmy let him kiss her softly, he ran his tongue along the seam of her lips. Emmy opened to him and Ian maneuvered his tongue into her mouth groaning slightly. She moved her hands over to the front of his toned body. Ian groaned into her mouth rolling them over until Emmy was on her back.

He leaned away from Emmy only to pull off her shirt. He groaned as her breasts encased in a lacy blue bra came into his view. Ian leaned down pressing kisses onto  the tops of her breasts. Emmy moaned into his ear as she squirmed underneath him.

She brought her hands down to the waistband of his pants and she quickly shoved them off. Ian pulled back sending her a grin before yanking her up into a standing position. He gently pulled her shorts down before laying her back down on the bed kissing her with desperation.

Emmy pulled slightly away from him gasping for air as she asked a question that had been burning in her mind since last night, “Do you really think we should keep doing this Ian what if people find out?”

“Shh, no one has to know,” he whispered resting his hand against her bare thigh.

“We live in a small town, everyone’s going to find out somehow,” she whispered back.

“Not if we don’t tell them about us,” he said giving her a heart melting grin.

“And what are we?” She asked as he pulled her closer to him.