Epilogue

So, what's been going on these past few months, you ask? Oh, just a lot of awesome stuff!

A few days after the dance, Conor and I met with an agent from Epic Records, the same record label that manages Avril Lavigne, Karmin, and Olly Murs! I think Olly must've dropped them a hint or two at wanting to sign us. If he did, it worked!

We were immediately ordered to make a debut album within two months! It wasn't that difficult, especially since we had a few songs written up beforehand when we were just uni students.

Speaking of uni, we're still attending London University, but we have "special treatment". What I mean by special treatment is we get to skip classes, not do our assignments, and all that stuff. I don't like it, so I don't follow the special treatment plan. Conor doesn't like it either, which makes our managers a little pissed off because we miss recording sessions.

Our album debuted a few weeks ago, and it's already hit number one on the charts in thirty-five countries! Because of this, our managers decided to send us on a three-month tour around Europe and the U.S. If we keep having this much success, we're going to do a world tour next year!

We're starting off the tour today in Los Angeles. My family drove from Malibu to come see us. Conor's family flew here with us to support us. Seeing them in the front row, cheering and screaming for us, makes us the happiest people in the world.

And seeing all the fans is unbelievable! We sold out the show in an hour, which isn't too bad for beginners! These are the things that make me happy.

We have our families, our friends, our fans, but most importantly, we have each other. I couldn't have asked for anyone else to sing alongside with.

"Los Angeles, are you ready?" The crowd cheered, making me ecstatic. "Conor, let's do this!"

"We're going to start off tonight, with the first song Ally and I sang together. Can you guys guess it?"

"Better than you!" My eardrums were about to burst from the cheering, but I didn't care. It was awesome to see how happy they were.

"Alright, Ally. You ready?" I nodded and put the microphone in front of me. "Let's get this show on the road!"

I can do it better than, better than you

Better than, better than you...