Chapter 21

I woke up bright and early to go to Sage's dorm. She was going to help me get ready for the dance while Eric helped Conor. I don't know how she convinced him to help, considering he doesn't get his lazy butt up for anything but to dance and use the bathroom. Well, I hope to use the bathroom...

When I finished showering, Sage dragged me along with her to a spa a few blocks away to get mani-pedis. I'm not a big fan of them, but she insisted.

She picked out the colors, the same ones for both of us. "I guess we're Mani-Pedi buddies now." She smiled and I couldn't help but laugh a bit because she sounded so cute when she said that.

When we finished, we went back to her dorm to finish getting ready. I was about to put on the dress I had originally planned on wearing, but Sage refused. "You're so not wearing that to the dance."

I looked down at the dress. "Why? I think it's cute."

"It was cute when you wore it to burn your ex, not for a dance with Conor." She pulled a white, one-shoulder dress out of her closet. "My mum gave me two dresses to choose from during the holidays, but I can only wear one. I want you to keep this one and wear it tonight."

I aww'ed and gave her a hug. "Thanks, Sage. Even though you get on my nerves sometimes, you really are a great friend."

"Hey!" I laughed as she pouted. "You're a great friend, too. Now, stop with all this friendly, lovey dovey shit and help me do my hair!" I nodded and put the dress on her bed, gathering all the stuff we would need to do each other's hair.

Two hours later, we were all set to go. "Sage, you look amazing!" Her hair was in a messy bun and she was wearing a pink, strapless dress. "Do I look okay?" She made me twirl and stared at me.

"Well, you don't look as amazing as I do, but you're pretty close!" I pouted and laughed along with her. "Come on, Conor and Eric are going to be here any minute." Just then, there was a knock on the door. "That was quick."

I opened the door and let the guys walk in. "Wow," was all Conor could say.

"So, I'm guessing you like it?"

He smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I love it, but not as much as I love you."

"Can we go to the dance now? I'm going to puke with all this cuteness." Thank you, Sage.

I rolled my eyes and we all walked to the gym, where the dance was being held. It usually smelled like sweat in here, but the dance committee did a pretty good job at cleaning it up. There were a number of tables set up for the students around the dance floor, which had a shiny chandlier above it that lit up the place.

"Let's go sit over there." Conor led us to a table just next to the dance floor. We were each served a huge plate of Italian food which we had to burn off. "Come and dance with me." I took his hand and walked with him toward the dance floor, leaving Sage and Eric alone.

Just as I was about to go crazy and start dancing, Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran came on. Conor pulled me closer to him and kept his hand on my waist, moving us slowly side to side. I rested my head on his shoulder and heard him sing quietly

Settle down with me, cover me up, cuddle me in

Lie down with me, and hold me in your arms

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck

I've fallen for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love, falling in love, we're falling in love

I looked up and met his eyes. They were as blue as the first time I'd seen him. "I don't think I've told you what an amazing and beautiful voice you have, babe."

"You've told me a million times, but it wouldn't hurt to hear it again." He chuckled. "I don't think I've told you how amazing you look in that dress."

"Why, thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." I blushed at his compliment, trying to cover it up by looking down.

He put his hand under my chin and raised my head up so I would be looking in his eyes again. "Believe me when I say this, because I mean it."

"Alright everyone, it's time to announce your Winter Ball king and queen!" Thanks for interrupting a perfect moment, Tristan...

Everybody, including us, sat down and watched as Tristan and his date, Sophie, gathered the results. Sophie would be announcing the queen while Tristan would announce the king. "Your 2013 Winter Ball queen is... Sage Pinkett!" Sage went up to the stage and had her crown put on by Sophie.

"And your Winter Ball king is... Eric Smith!" I cheered for both of them. They were such a cute couple and deserved to win. "Congratulations to the both of you! Now, please make some room for them to have their spotlight dance."

Sage and Eric walked onto the dance floor and danced as Wanted by Hunter Hayes played. They looked amazing and happy, which made me happy because I had always known they were a great couple.

A few minutes later, Conor led me outside to sit by the fountain. I had to be careful around him because I knew he would try something.

We sat on a bench across the fountain, away from the danger. "I had a lot of fun tonight, Ally." He let out a sigh. "It's too bad it's over."

"Who says it's over? We could have a little party in your dorm tonight." I winked, making him chuckle.

"Oh, I forgot. I wanted to tell you something." I looked into his eyes. They looked amazing as the moonlight shined on them. "You're such an amazing girl and I'm proud to call you my girlfriend." He rested his hand on my cheek. "I love you."

I started to blush and feel butterflies in my stomach. "I love you, Conor. I seriously do." He smiled and joined his lips with mine. This moment, was one I never wanted to end. It was the first time I felt I really did love someone.

Somehow, through all the shit I had to go through, I found the one guy I knew would be by my side until the end. Conor's the one for me...

-----

One. More. Chapter. Guys! D:

Over there on the side are Ally (played by Victoria Justice) and Conor (played by... himself) lol

I posted Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran too so you can listen to it as you read this chapter. I did that and cried haha

Well, as always, thank you so much for everything! I couldn't have asked for better friends! I don't consider you fans or followers! We're all friends here c:

Enjoy! Love you all so much (: xx