Chapter 31

"Has anyone seen Harry?" I enquired as I sat down at the dining table.

Nobody paid attention to me as they gathered around the table as well, laying out maps and blue prints and microfilm and all sorts of shady things.

"It's just I haven't seen him all week and I'm worried, you know? And every time I ask somebody changes the-"

"Looks like we're all here" Nicholas boomed, interrupting my panic.

"Harry isn't" I muttered, crankily folding my arms. 

"The next Game is in two days. It's bigger than the last one and it's all hands on deck. Everybody needs to participate" Nicholas continued.

He stood at the head of the table, leering over everything and everyone as if we were children throwing tantrums.

"Before we get into this, can somebody please tell me where Harry has been?" I spoke up before Nicholas could continue.

I wanted to know. I needed to know.

"Oh for pete's sake, Louis!" Fetch hissed, twisting in their chair to glare at me. "He's been at his other house all week"

"He has another house?" I frowned.

"Yeah, he's goes there on his motorbike" Liam's shrugged.

"He has a motorbike?!" I gaped.

There were so many things I didn't know. So many things Harry was keeping from me, but why? Liam rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to Nicholas. Nicholas opened his mouth to begin again but I cut in.

"Hold on a minute" I grumbled, "You wouldn't let him drive the van alone last week and now,  suddenly you're all fine with him driving his motorbike by himself? For an entire week? What the fuck?!"

"Calm down, Louis" Niall insisted, looking at me with his gentle eyes that could ease a hurricane.

I took a deep breath but still waited for somebody to answer me.

"That was before he said he liked your eyelashes, bro. There's no way he'd mess himself up now" Tara carelessly replied. "So we let him take off on the motorbike. He hasn't been in like over a year... He deserves it"

I grunted, I didn't want to argue. I'd just annoy everyone more and I really didn't want to piss off Tara, especially since she told me I was her brother. Well I was the closest thing to it.

Yet every time someone brought up the eyelashes thing, my cheeks grew red and hot and I found myself biting my tongue. It frustrated me that I was left out of the loop, even more so considering I was the reason there was a loop.

I let it go, at least they were letting me in on this. I gave Nicholas a nod to explain this Game he obviously had been organising and not Harry.

"Banks"

"Banks?" I questioned.

"Banks" He confirmed. "We're going to blow up the banks"

"Seems a bit dramatic" Maria scoffed and Nicholas scowled at her.

"Not all the banks" He rolled his eyes, "Just Kingdom-State Banks in Washington DC"

"Why those particular banks?" Niall asked, straightening his glasses.

"Their cruel insurance policy is what killed my Rose" Nicholas bitterly explained, "Plus they've been doing shady deals with the government, more specifically The President. Considering we're his biggest fans, it's best we stop his corruption of money before it gets the best of him"