Chapter Three: Pacifica NorthWest

(Bill's POV)

"Bill!" I heard Dripper shout from the front of the shack. I turn my head in his general direction, and quickly put a box on top of a wood carving I made.

'Pine tree isn't going be happy if he finds that.' I thought, running over to him. "Yes, love?" He looked annoyed at me. "I'm going close up early. Want come help me and Pacifica NorthWest find something from the journals?" He asked.

I stared at him and smiled brightly. "Yes!" I jumped, wrapping my arms around his neck.

'He seems too happy. Reminds me of a guy I new that got high at 3 am and drunk at 5 pm. Whatever happened to him?' I stopped listening to his thoughts as I pulled him out of the shack. In no time that girl Dripper mentioned came to pick us up.

"Get in losers! We're going monster hunting!" She shouted at us, waving.

Dripper grinned as he jumped into the topless car. I followed along actually using the door of the car to get in.

"So, Dipper, who's the kid?" She asked, pointing back to me. "I'm older then you by over a 1,000 years." I mumbled angrily crossing my arms. "Bill Cipher. Dream demon. Now human do to a bet he made with a half human half demon guy. Oh, and there's the wonderful fact that he is now my boyfriend." Dripper listed things about me. "And some other stuff about evil and whatever, but now he's just a demonic kitten that floats when he sleeps." He added.

"Okay... ignoring that evil b.s. and moving on to the boyfriend thing. What's that about?" He explained to her all she needed know as we made it to the woods. Walking farer then the path could take us.

To me, it seemed we were lost in the heart of the woods I have seen a 1,000 of times over 1,000 of years. I knew this place as well as the back of my new human hand. In the back of my mind, I could still hear the whispers  of the dead. More then I could count were my fault.

"Bill, Bill!" Dripper snapped his fingers in front of my face. Causing me to come back to reality, and out of a darkness of my mind. "Yeah? Yes?" I asked, dazed.

Pacifica looked at me. She ran a hand through her messy beach blond pixie cut, and looked at me worriedly. Dripper seemed straight face, but the hint of worry in his eyes was deeply appreciated.

"What?" I asked. "Your face... you're crying." I tilted my head to the side, confused. "Cry-ing." I tried say the word understanding what that meant for me. I wiped my face to feel wetness. "Why is my face raining?" I asked.

"He doesn't seem very smart." Pacifica stated, putting a hand on her hip. "Smarter then you! I'm all knowing!" I could feel my ears go hot.

"Play nice..." Dripper said, but he looked behind me. Focusing on something. "Pacifica, pass me my gun." His voice deep and serious, causing me to jump.

He didn't stop staring past me, grabbing the hand gun Pacifica handed him from the bag she carried. He pointed it behind me, extremely close to my ear. "Don't move." He warned.

The loud sound of the gun went off in my ear, I could feel some bleed drip down slightly getting burned and cut when it whipped pass it. I heard a thump, and Pacifica ran over to it. Jumping over a giant tree root.

I graded my ear in pain. "Ow!" I fell into Dripper's arms. "You're alright. Shouldn't hurt too bad. I've been shoot before, isn't the worst thing." He said, smoothly to me. I felt my face rain more as blood kept dripping from my ear down my neck.

"You killed it!" Pacifica shouted at us. He kissed my forehead quickly, and jumped over to her checking out the thingy he just killed. I could hear ringing in my right ear.

'I should of been more careful with Bill. Damn it. I hope he isn't in too much pain. It's just an ear bleed. He should be just fine. Calm down, Dripper. And try find out what in hell you most likely just killed.' I heard him think as I walked over to him and Pacifica.

I smiled a bit. Glad he cares about me. I looked down at the thingy Dripper shot. Pacifica took samples from it.

The thing looked like a person with a black hoodie and blue jeans. Yet dying and decaying like. "I swear Dripper if you killed an actual person, I'm leaving your sorry ass here until you find away around the trouble of the cops." Pacifica said.

"Shut up. I think it's just the nomes again. Dude, get up. I didn't hit anything important. Come on, man." Dripper picked up the guy by the hoodie. A man with pale skin and brown hair groaned.

"Hey, again." He said.

"Damn it, why do you nomes keep showing up around here?" Dripper asked. "Because we still don't have a queen." He answered. "Hey, blondie you looking for someones to marry?" He asked Pacifica, slight grin.

"In your dreams." She scoffed at him. "I'm done with this." Dripper let go of the nomes and a brunch scattered away from the hoodie and pants.

Pacifica tripped a white bearded one, and it lend against a tree throwing up rainbows. "I like that one." Dripper commented. Pacifica and I laughed.

Pacifica sighed. "Let's go to Lazy Susan's, and get something eat."

*time skip in the Tardis cause... plot!*

I sat next to Dripper on one side of booth, and Pacifica on the other by herself. Dripper put his around me, and I smiled brightly.

"You two are cute together!" Pacifica giggled. "Thanks!" I beamed with joy. Dripper chuckled under his breath.

'He's cute when he's happy. Don't grow feeling for him, Dripper. He's a demon. He'll be gone in no time soon, and you'll have Stan. He's seems to falling for you pretty quickly. So that's good. Let's keep that going. I know! Share a milkshake, worked with one girl I knew!' His thoughts hurt me somehow.

It was a weird feeling. Like someone punched me in the gut. I don't like it. Not one bit, but I kept smiling so didn't seem like anything was wrong. 'Nothing wrong, Cipher. Calm down. Get over the feeling, and keep smiling. It doesn't matter because you don't actually matter.' I thought.

I gridded my jeans, and agreed to share a milkshake with Dripper. He glanced at me and kissed my cheeks. "You look like you're lost in space. Are you okay?" He whispered in my ear.

"I'm ok. I'm fine." I shrugged. Pacifica stole an unbelieving look at me. I just smiled, and said I was tired and wanted go home soon.

And half an hour later Pacifica dropped us off at the shack. The sun setting looked beautiful. "You like the sky?" I asked. "Yeah. It's nice looking and all." He shrugged. "I love the sun sets. It reminds me of fire." We walked inside.

He took some kind of pill looking thing when he thought I wasn't looking. 'What were those?' I thought, but discussed to myself to leave it be.

He pulled me to his room, and said I'd get sleep with him tonight. I smiled weakly at him, and sat on the bed. "You seem quite. What's wrong?" He asked.

I shrugged and laid down. He laid on top of me. I froze. He laughed a bit. "You seem scared and you got quite when we were eating. Why?" I kept my mouth shut good.

"Come on. Tell me, please." He lend close to my ear. "It healed itself. Interesting..." he kissed my neck and moving down causing me feel... odd.
'Is this how he felt? Weird...'

"Let's just go bed." I said. He grinned. Taking off my shirt and pulling down on my pants. He did that to himself and wrapped me in his arms. He kept kissing me and his hand would... wonder. 'Why is he like this now? His thoughts are all fuzzy and weird.'

At some point in the night he stopped, and we managed to get a night sleep.