Chapter 18: So

"You're cruel Tad!" I shouted at him, as I tried to break free banging my head back and forth but his grip was too strong. No matter the form he's always a little stronger, a little smarter, a little faster and always little more evil than I.

"Why must you be like this!" He stared down at me and stopped his gross and slimy tongue from going to some certain places. He held my arms a little tighter and I could sense what was left of those dead humans and I could hear the last of their souls looking for somewhere to go. "Why can't you just talk to me like a normal person? Like for once in your miserable eternal existence something actually mattered to you!" I cried out at him.

"I'm not a person and nether or you, idiot!" He shouted straightening up still on top of me and slapped my face. I stared with watery eyes as he ripped off 'his' skin and throw it to the waste side. Like it was just some napkin he used to clean his mouth after a meal. With a snap of his fingers a new more human like form Tad was in front of me. Pal skin, long purple hair, bowler hat with a purple strip and lastly a semi classy purple and back outfit. I would think nothing less from him. "Even looking like this it's only a trick, nether of us are really fit to be this."

"I'm human as can for someone like me! I-" he cut me off.

"You stopped playing games with me, you stopped being my partner and left me for some dumb meatsack and you stopped planning the end of world that we would cause together, you jerk!" He tried to punch my face but stopped mid way.

"Tad, I-"

"You have emotions now, don't you? Enough to care about others than just yourself. But you still feel nothing for me, I know you don't. It's clear, you're transparent. I'm just some hideous, cruel evil demon to you now or do you see more? Am I actually worth fighting or are you just playing a game to make me so-called feel better about myself?" His head hung low and his purple bangs covered his eyes.

"You... you... listen I, I don't know what to say. I'm not going lie and say that being human is perfect but it's worth it. To live and see everything even if it's just pages on a book or outside a window, its all so pretty. And to learn how things make you feel is so cool. If you stayed I could show you that even after the rain comes amazing things like mud and a rainbow and-and even... a brighter sky. Just live a day and you'll see something great even if you don't really think so." I weakly smiled at him.

I felt my throat close up right after speaking and he slowly looked up with a sharp smile of his own and only one eye to be shown.

"That's the difference between us, Bill. You always look at the bright side of things while I see how truly dark they really are!" He laughed darkly. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't move. I could barely feel what Tad was doing to me before I couldn't see anymore.

"Agh! Tad! Get. Out. Of My... Head!" I cried but no sound came out my mouth and I realized I was now in the mindscape. Tad was in control of me now. I heard him talk to me and I listened closely.

"I'm killing the last of what you love and then I'm taking you home. There'll be nothing left for you to return too and we can finally end this miserable world like we should have years ago." I could hear the evil smile in his voice before he headed to the Mystery Shack. It was only a skip and a hop from where were.

Oh no, Dipper & Mabel better be ready.

A.N: Everything I touch becomes gay. This was going end a lot differently but since I kinda go with the flow when writing this, it didn't turn out the same as I thought it would. Oh well. Either way two people seem to know what's going on but they still await for the end to know the true phase. If you can't guess it by now. Idk if someone dm what they think the whole thing is (and get it right) I'll give them a little Easter egg or something type thingy for this story and idk a shout out, I guess. Doubt anyone going get it or anyone would even try.

bye

~InventiveAi