Chapter Five: A romantic trick-short

(Dipper's POV)

"Okay. So I made deal with you in your dream, and I basically said: Lets make a deal. Let me be yours and only yours, let me love you forever, let me make love to you." I laughed, mocking myself. Bill grinned. "Deal."

My eyes went wide. "Bill you--" I was cut off by him smashing his lips against mine. I closed my eyes tight and reopened them to see glowing blue fire chain like bracelets around both my wrist.

"Ha! You're mine now, pine tree. Forever!" His eyes glowed gold. An sexily evil smirk tugging at his lips. I scowled at him. "Bill that was a dirty trick!" He suck out his tongue at me.

"Guess you're going have punish me then. I've been a very naughty human, haven't I? Oh, I bet I have." He said huskily in my ear. Kissing my neck.

I knew his little mind game now, and I thought to play along. "Oh, yes you have. A very bad boy." I wrapped my arms around him, giving his ass a slight squeeze. He didn't expect it.

He squeaked causing me to laugh. "That feels weird, but nice." He said. "Good. Now come on. You said you want a romantic day out so let's go have one!" I kissed his cheek, and we ran out.

He chased after me and jumped onto my back. "On word my fateful pine tree!" I rolled my eyes and went to see if Lazy Susan opened the diner yet.

(Bill's POV)

Dipper and I sat in a booth eating, talking, laughing, sharing drinks. "So you know, I go back in time and teach this bloke how make fire and totally sets the human race into a new level on the food chain; plus, that helped with lot of other stuff that happened in human history. Oi, humans may have a lot of weakens, but they're smart. I'll give you lads that much." I was telling Dripper. Accidentally using my British accent.

"Yeah... sure." He laughed. "Now tell me, what's with the fancy accent?" I shrugged sipping some of our coke. "I was human, once. Just so you know. I was a little British lad that loved playing my luck until I ran out. Well, not so much ran out, but was cheated and tricked in a deal that when I lost-- which I did --I'd become the new dream demon in town over here. By loosing I let an unlucky soul be free to rest in peace, but at a cost. My humanity. Insanity. In the end, I'd learn to accept and appreciate it."

He stared at me. "That's some new information. I'll have write that down. But I'm thinking we keep the rest of our conversations light, and just enjoy today, please?" He tilted his head to the side with a small smile. I returned it holding his hand. "Of course. Besides, I think you're helping me get my humanity and insanity back. Thanks."
He kissed my cheek.

*A. N: I am going on a hiatus (a break-kinda) so you what that means (maybe): basically just random update time! So keep those votes and comments coming, me knowing you enjoy my story helps me want write more! School is dumb and it mostly the cause of this as well, but whatever. Love ya! <3

~ Ai