Chapter 16: Die

Micky picked me up and threw me over his shoulder while Mabel did the same with Dipper has we took our small chance to escape.

They ran fast with us on their shoulders and as I was going in and out of control over myself I heard Micky shout: "Hey guys! Over here where death is not!"

I could feel every step that Tad was talking like an earthquake. My ears were ringing and I could barely make a glance at Dipper. The ground began to shake.

A purple glow began to follow us and I could make out only so much of it. Seven legs of pointy nails and six crawls as sharp as shark teeth all with a purple tint of light. Kinda like cactus with spikes covering them. The head floated above it like the neck was invisible, and it twisted into different facial expressions. As if people faces were smashed together to create it, bone crushing and blood dripping from it all. It was from the people he killed, I knew. Once I saw Pacifica's face crying and angry fighting for freedom in vain I just knew it had to be true. I wish it wasn't.

Looking forward I saw we were heading straight to a crave behind the waterfall. It would only be safe for just a few minutes giving us enough time to recollect whatever strength we had left in us. Dipper with a gash in his head, whip and bite marks all over would have to continue to be carried by one of us. I reached out to him but all he did was stare back at my life, like I was drifting away and wouldn't even try to help me stay close. I felt broken.

We made it to the crave with more time than originally thought. Micky threw me on the ground before falling on his knees and coughing up blood. "Mabel, it burns." He whimpered laying on his side of the cold dirt ground. She looked at him with tears in her eyes unsure whether to help Dipper or him first. "Help him, help him first. Don't be dumb," Dipper was telling her with a weak smile. He could of died at any moment and he knew it, but he didn't care. Mabel started to cry over Dipper's chest who was as stiff as a broad and freezing cold.

To me, he already looked like a coarse and he might has well been. The pain intolerable for him, but he said nothing if it. He made a fist and coughed out, "Mabel just go to him. I'm a goner anyway." She looked up at him, her twin brother that she cared so deeply for laying dead and telling her just to give up on him already, but she just couldn't let go. She kissed his forehead and turned her head at Micky who laid all too quietly on the floor and than me.

"Watch him. Until I can help better. Don't let him fall asleep. Can I trust you?" She held out her hand and she couldn't question if this was a mistake or not has the earth began to shake once more. Tad was getting closer to finding us, we have at least a minute or two before he finds us.

"It's a deal," I shook her head and she walked over to Micky who moaned in pain at her soft touch. "It's okay, baby. I'm here now," she cooed to him. Her throat dry and her face red. I looked back at Dipper.

He tried to smirk but felt a wave of pain hit him. "If you know so much, Bill, tell me this, am I going die soon?" Shut up. Shut up, shut up, shut up! I don't want hear that Dipper Pines! I stayed silent.

"I don't know. This body would of died with that amount of knowledge," I chuckled as he touch my face. He rubbed his thumb against my cheek wiping away my tears with a smile. "Well, if I do just know that I actually kinda care about if you live or die."

I forced myself to laugh some. "I care a lot about you too, Dipper." I choked on my words do to my dusty throat and tears, coughing I tried to add, "that's why I'm doing this for you." He stared at me worried. Once I stopping coughing I took a deep breath in and out.

"How about I sing you something?" I asked and nodded with what little will he had left in him.

"You are my sunshine. My only sunshine. You'll never know how much I love you, my dear. So please, don't take my sunshine away..." tears dripped down my cheek onto his shirt.

"I'm sorry." He said but I wasn't sure hat for not letting me finish. Not wanting me too.

"It's fine." I replied kissing the top of his head causing it to go limp in my lap. As his eyes slowly closed and his smile faded just for moment before its beautiful later all I could hear was the echoes of Tad scorching the trees down outside and Mabel screaming why I let Dipper fall asleep or whether why I put him to sleep.

"If he's going die," I signed deeply, "let him die in peace."

"Bill you idiot," Micky shouted at me. He was trying get up but Mabel kept him down while she was trying not to cry.

"How could you? We could of saved him?" She finally broke. Breaking down in tears having Micky hold her close. "No. No we couldn't. He's just asleep now dreaming of a happier place, but it won't last long. So if you truly do believe we can save him than lets go and defeat Tad, okay?" Everything in my every being was saying to walk away and let us all die, but I forced myself to keep on fighting for him.

They looked at me. "Fine," Micky said with Mabel only giving a slight nod. The ground shook one last time before we heard a roar from Tad, it was time. "Looks like I found you troublesome maggots!" He grinned with a snake like tongue poking out as he raised the top of the waterfall to reveal us hiding in the crave. The air felt to thick to breathe beforehand but now it was too thin I felt like I was suffocating.

"Be well my little anomaly," I kissed the top of Dipper's head quickly before putting him in a small bubble of his body size of blue color with a pine tree on it. "Good bye." I ran with what little will power I had left to join Mabel and Micky in fighting Tad.

I was ready to die and Dipper was too.

A.N: Am I back? Probably not for long cause I'm lazy and trying write my own original stuff but whatever. ALSO: Only four more chapters left then all the words will start to connect. The phase will be complete and story will end. How does that make you feel?

Sorry but whatever.
So no one wants me to do Billdip one-shots? Okay. Cool.

Bye for maybe another long time I guess. Cya.

~ InventiveAi.