Chapter Ten: To say sorry at the least

(Bill's POV)

I woke up with a weird feeling in my stomach and pain in my right arm. When I look I saw a piece of wood from the bed stabbed into my arm. It held me down it smelled of holy water. I could barely move because of if.

Using my left hand to try pull it out I saw burn marks and realized I've tried to touch that thing before. For it right now had a very similar feeling of fire.

"Well that's new," I stared at it for a moment. Then I saw the others on the opposite side of the room with a Dipper all bloody and beaten. Mabel wasn't so much as crying but swearing me out.

What did I do?

I questioned only to starting feel around myself with my free hand that there was a sticky liquid on me. Oddly all too familiar a feeling. I found out rather quickly it was blood and it didn't take a smart guy like Dipper to guess it was indeed fact his.

Mabel and Pacific watched Dipper closely as Micky began to fix up his injuries. One's he needed to go to the hospital for, but I can never remember if this place actually has one.

Dipper was half near being passed out from blood loss. Pacific blinked and her eyes took a quick peek at me. She signed disappointed. "I was hoping you died." She stated clearly with disgust.

The other two looked back at me as Dipper tried to sit up straight, but was carefully pushed back down by Micky.

"No need to be harsh," Micky said lazily. Like he didn't care if she had belted me right there and then, but only said it to be polite around Mabel.

Mabel had a pure look of disgust, betrayal, sorrow, and pity. Yet it came out angry and emotionless at times which was weird to see on someone so lively and full of passion and love and well over all happiness.

"Did... did I do something wrong?" It was a stupid question but it just spilled out of my mouth with a wicked grin.

"Did-did you doing something wrong?! Oh boy you bet you did!" Pacific was fired up but held back by Mabel. "What Pacific is trying to say is that, yes you did something very wrong, you complete and utter low life little-" She cut herself short before going off in an ill rage of swear words.

Micky put a wet towel on Dipper's forehead before standing up in between the two girls. "You girls need calm down. Take Dipper and make sure he's okay, alright please?" His voice steady and smooth. "Yes. Right. Of course." They replied and carefully as they could carried Dipper out the room.

I could barely look at him. Mostly because I still had a burning piece of wood in my arm, but I could see was he had been hurt bad. "What happened to pine tree-shooting star's brother-Dipper..." I breathed talking so fast trying remember his name. "Why is he hurt?" I tried get up only to push the wood deeper into my arm.

I gasped in pain and quickly fell back down. The burning desire to kill mixed with an actual burning pain was becoming one in the same.

"Oh, Bill don't you realize what you're becoming? Can't you manage to figure out the problem by now?" I laid still. The less I move the less I felt the pain.

"No-yes... maybe. I can't... think... I hate not knowing the already known even if it's not known!" I tried to bolt up again, but the feeling of fire running through my body flooded in all the same. "Calm down, you triangular idiot." He snapped. I tried not move and just breathed heavily starring at him.

Blood dripping from his cut on his arm and face, he stood up straight with a look of disrespect. He didn't see me as a threat. He saw me as a child playing. I was harmless to him. In this form or the last. Maybe I was.

"You can't control yourself. Your dark magic is taking over your mind again." He held my chin observing my face features. "You might just feed into your cravings of death again, and actually kill Dipper or someone else." My heart stopped just imagining myself losing it like that again, and killing Dipper with my own human self. I had too much sympathy for life now that I cared about it. "Your a danger now. Fix that." He said pulling out the wood. I yelped loudly in pain.

"If not, stay away from the twins and the Pacific. I don't want them getting hurt." I agreed with him.

We made a deal. "I'll leave to try and gain control of my mental self before I really lose it, and until then you will protect the others." I held out my hand. He chuckled "what no kiss?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm in if you are," I shrugged. "It was a joke. Don't worry about." He shook my hand in agreement with a firm and tight grip handshake. "I'll keep em' safe, I promise." Blue fires circled around our hands and the deal was set.

We went down stairs to see Dipper sleeping like a slightly bloody princess. He looked beautiful- bruised but still beautiful. Mabel was talking to Pacific in the kitchen. "Tell them I left, okay?" I asked Micky, and he agreed with a subtle nod. I kissed Dipper's forehead. "I'm sorry, baby."

Without another word needing be said I head out with nothing but the clothes on my back, and tons of heavy thoughts filling my mind. Imagines of a dead Pines family and others causing mixes feelings. It felt like a hard punch in the gut. I needed find the one demon that could help me.

A.N~ I have managed to update about every five days. Let's see if I can keep that up, hopefully. Loving all the votes. I like comments too. Commenting is free just so you know. Guess it's because I haven't been creating very good chapters. But whatever. See you next time! Bye! (Also Happy Holidays!) Until next time! Love ya!

~ InventiveAi