Chapter 14: Love

(Bill's POV)

Tad is going to do something awful to Dipper just to spite me. He knows my human form can no longer hold my built up magic. I killed and I'm going kill him. He's stronger and smarter than me so can't be too hard, right?

I continued to lay on the ground with blood and aching muscles with a grim thought of everyone dying- I mean, that thought had me dead as well, but who gives a damn if I die? If Dipper okay and I'm dead then so be it because I don't matter. I just don't.

I tried my best to stand but failed for about ten minutes until I heard someone running and a shotgun going off twice. I was only able to sit up as straight as I was. There was the pixie cut, blonde girl I can barely remember nearly running over me.

She saw me too late and tipped over me, falling to the floor. "Ugh! You shit head!" She yelled at me. I laid back down and thought fuck it.

"I know." I replied.

"Huh?" She looked back at me and realized it was me. "Bill? Hey man, what the hell are you doing here, looking like that?" She asked worriedly.

"Dying. At least trying to, seeing how Dipper and the rest will be too. Why not join em'?" I was giving up. I felt like crap and looked just has awful. Tad may play with his pray, but he'll most likely than not will kill them before I make it there. Why am I so useless and stupid? Why was I created? Why like this too?

"Don't say that shit, man. You sound like Dipper- wait! What are you talking about them dying?!" She shot up to her feet and pulled me up. "I mean they are going die," I said blankly feeling a running pain through my body as she pulled me off the ground.

"Not if I have anything to say about it, those Pines can't die now or ever!" She grabbed my hand and tried to pull me along to run but quickly realized I was in too much pain.

"Damn, " she put me on her back without warning and ran as fast as she could. "To the shack, demon." My skin crawled at what would be waiting for us at the shack. Dipper's dead body? Most likely. Everyone dead? I would not be shocked but I will be sad.

It took a while before we reached the shack and when we did I never felt more mixed emotions in my short life as a human or long life as a demon before that moment. I wanted cry it was worst than I thought.

"Dipper..." my voice cracked. Pacifica pulled out her knife and was ready to fight and attack a now hot, teenage girl that I just knew was Tad who laid on top of Dipper, forcing him down under them. Dipper bloody and beaten with bit marks all over him. Beaten into submission and too weak to fight back Dipper was left to be a love salve to Tad just to try and break me, and maybe it was working.

"You're going down demon scum!" Blondie shouted. We were ready to fight and kill this bitch.

If I said I was going try and kill Tad, well, now it's a promise.

A.N~ This is so short I'm calling it a "teaser" for now. I was in Tennessee for like a week for my Spring Break/Birthday Vacation  with family and friend so I couldn't write for that time being, but I will start getting back on tack with trying update every five days. Anyway, I'm 14 now.

Yay.

Gosh, I'm getting old.

So until time next? Yeah, until time next.

Love ya!

~ Stay Inventive [InventiveAi]