Chaper 11: Him again.

(Bill's POV)

I walked into the dinner thinking what was the best thing to do for the safety of Dripper, and the others. The first was myself dying, but I rolled out that idea quickly after thinking that Dripper would get lonely again.

The darkness he felt... that doesn't just leave a person so easily though. I knew he feel alone and depressed forever even if the whole world loved, cared, and was his friend. He wouldn't care. He just wanted Stan. He wanted his family put back together how it once was, but that would never happen.

It was gone and he wouldn't be able to live if he finally realized that. Even if it was how it once was it still wouldn't be the same, and it wouldn't be right. Maybe on some level he already knew, but just couldn't deal with it.

I knew how it feels. Hell, I was that dark feeling.

I sat alone in the same dinner in quite until one girl came along. "Is anyone sitting with you?" I looked up at her from my coffee to see her face. A bright smile, black hair, tan skinned, and was a woman of size. She looked pretty. I shook my head and she sat down in front of me. "Good."

Now that we were making eye contact I could see that she had purple eyes. Then I knew just who she actually was. "Tad Strange!" I shouted. He stared at me with a grin.

"Took you long enough to figure it out," he said.

"30 seconds, friend" I claimed. "That's an eternity to some," he added.

"So may I ask to why you are here in this form?" I questioned drinking some of my hot drink. The burning feeling was welcoming. Like the hell fires back at home. "Reasons. Business mostly. What about you, old friend? Looking for new deals to make? More poor helpless souls to trick?" A look of devilish joy and excitement became pure on his face.

I shook my head and dismissed the thought with a wave of my hand. I began to explain my current situation, and he winked his nose up in disappointment and disapproval. "You love a useless and dumb meat sack? Well, that's strange."

"Don't call Dripper Pines a useless and dumb meat sack! You don't know the humans I know. They're smart, clever, and fun!" I shot back. He took a slip of my coffee and shrugged. "If you say so. Hey, don't go soft on me okay?" He smiled lovely and brightly. Maybe if I had enough control over myself I wouldn't need ask him for a place to stay or how to control my mental state so I could be with Dripper again. Yet, that's the only I stayed sane this long and the only reason I was asking was for Dripper. It's always for pine tree.

"Yeah... sure, okay." I cleared my throat and stood up straight. He looked up from his--my drink raising an eyebrow. "Now, in thought of going soft- is trying control the killing urge to well kill going soft?" He stop stirring the coffee and looked me dead in the eye.

"The only way I see fit to help is to teach you that if you can't control yourself then you shouldn't be counted as human at all. So either learn on your own or just fall into the void of empty darkness and kill the boy," his words true to his teachings in the last life, this life, and next. If there's somethings you need know about Tad Strange was he never followed his own teachings or advice, and he thinks the best way to help is by not helping.

He wasn't strange in the sense of crazy weird stuff, but the way he did things. How he acted in certain moments. You never quite know his next thought, and even if you did you wouldn't like it. Because then that meant you were like him and no one wants that. Not even myself.

Now, if you thought up was down he think down was up and use the stairs by walking on the wall. His norm was different to ours, but it all made sense in the mind of Mr. Strange himself.

I sighed, "so you won't help me?"

"In a sense I already have. I told what you needed hear or is it the other way around? I always do forget. Now, carrot?" He handed one to me and got up from from his sit. "Also, the female body is so I can feel pretty again. Now work on that killing thing however you want just don't kill anyone- or do! It's all up to you, my friend!" And with that he was gone and I was left with the bill.

That cheeky asshole. I'm going learn how to control my psycho thoughts without his help! Just show him up.

And that's how the puzzle started to fall into place ever so imperfect yet so rightfully into place.

A.N~ PLEASE READ THIS!!! (Also thank you for such a nice comment that @kat7winchester left -I'm sorry if I got your username wrong- in the old chapter that was deleted!)

So big question, should I continue writing this? If enough say yes before February 18 (or at least to the end of February) then I shall continue, but if almost to none say yes or just go right and ahead and say nah then I shall discontinue this story.

The reason asking is that I sometimes wonder how good my writing is, and I only get so many comments/votes to tell me how well I'm doing or if I need to improve. Which I always am. Not to forget that I do like to write my own stories as well, but those take longer for I have to come up with a new and original set of characters, plot, setting, and all that good stuff.

Plus, I don't even know if anyone who would even read my own original work that isn't some fanfic of a shipping.

Anyway, I guess one of these days I'm going find out.

This is InventiveAi telling you that you're special and mean something. Until next time, love ya!

~InventiveAi!