Chapter 15: Will

I ran after Dipper without a second thought, and when I tried to attack Tad all I really ended up doing was bite his hand. I bite it hard enough that it started bleeding and he slapped me to the side as I saw blondie go running into the kitchen to where I believed the rest might be. "You're weak" Tad spat, "no fun too." Oh yeah, because this is the funniest thing in the world. Now I know how everyone else feels, I hate that.

I couldn't hear the others at all which gave me slight worry, but not much time to focus on that when Tad jumped on me for an attack. He went straight for the neck and I started wishing that I had something to fight with, and the strength too. I did my best to keep Tad focus on me so the others had more time and Dipper could muster up some energy to help.

Tad tried bit my neck and when I couldn't push him away enough, he managed to get a good, hard bite right on the left side. I head-butted him and knocked him off of me for a moment before he got back on me. He grew his nails long and sharp, he began to crawl at me. He swiped at my face and I hissed in pain as I tried to do my best to hold him off as weakly as I was doing so, I still tried. I grabbed his arm and threw him to the ground and then jumped on his back, "you idiot, you can't save him, they're all going die" he sang has I tried to break his arm. I didn't want think it was true, but with one quick glance at Dipper and how slowly he was breathing and how blood dipped from his mouth he was most likely right. "Shut up!" I shouted has he flipped me when he saw my miner destruction on Dipper. I got to my feet before he could crawl at me again, he scratched my stomach tearing my shirt. "I'm going save them, I swear!" I added before he stuck his right hand of his long, sharp crawls right through my stomach and the nails going out from back. I cried out in pain and tears ran down my checks, Dipper barely moved nor did he blink but tears still down his cheeks. Please don't die on me now, pine tree.

Tad's nails ripped out of my gut and I fell to the ground, and my vision was going blurry unable to see Dipper's face for what felt like the last time. Faintly I could hear running footsteps of the others, Tad bent down to my level and whispered to me evilly. "I only kept them alive to let you see me kill them all, now don't blink or you'll miss their deaths."

He walked away and went to the sound of the running feet, leaving me on the floor to bleed out. He'll find the others bring them here and just kill them right there and just leave without another word, I hate him more than I ever thought I could hate. A few moments after he left I turned my head to Dipper, his breathing hadn't turn normal yet nor did he look too good. Carefully he turned his to face and smiled, "I'm going be with Stan so its going be okay" he said with his voice breaking and tears streaming down his cheeks.

"But-" I coughed out blood, "but you won't be with me" I had already been crying, but it was worst now. He stared up at the wall and me with a moment of sadness, "come with me." We didn't have time to say anything else before Tad came back with the others who was trying fight back from his grip.

"Ready for the show, lovely?" Tad asked with a grin.

"Let go of me, you-" Mabel went off in a fit of swears and threatens. Micky was trying keep Mabel from Tad and kick at him too. He protects shooting star well? Good, he better. My mind was fuzzy and I couldn't make out make much but what I really, really needed too. Tad threw them on to the floor with long nails ready to kill, and most would of said something to ensure total dramatic effect but Tad wasn't like that. He wasn't like anything but crazy and kinda smart too. Mabel turned to him but before she could stand up or doing anything really blood now covered her. He ripped open Pacifica in half than went to slash her into a even more bloody mess, we stared in horrific terror has she now laid dead with her guts everywhere.