Another Update: I am a sorry potato on fire or just a twat. You pick.

ANOTHER LONG ASS UPDATE BY ME, BUT LIKE PLEASE READ THOUGH TO KNOW THINGS!!!

"Who's Dripper?"

"Are you doing this on purpose?"

"Dripper XD lol"

"Dripper? Are you going fix that?"

"Dripper! Autocorrect? XD"

"Dripper back!"

SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT THE HELL UP. PLEASE. I DIDNT SEE IT. I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT IT UNTIL MUCH MUCH MUCH LATER AFTER SOOOOO MANY COMMENTS AND HAVING TO STARE AT IT FOR A SOILD FIVE MINUTES TO THE DAMN MISS PLACED R.

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for being mean but I'm stupid! I'm no good at writing. I forget to proof read. I'm like "done! 3am and a school night better update but got to proof read first... *falls asleep wakes up goes to school and update there*" and then I reread and think one word "shit" also that I messed up but that one is first to come to mind.

Also, haha lol ain't gonna fix shit now for y'all cause when people continually says a mistake on my stories and some ask to fix some get annoyed I think "screw it screw you screw them don't tell me what do cause trust me honey I ain't gonna do shit for you when ya say it like that and everyone else is making the same mistake of saying it over and over again with ya."

Yeah. This book needs to be edited when done but now screw it, right? XD lol yolo. I am not amused. So please just stop. It's annoying. It's dumb. There's no need. Now if you hated it before guess what it's staying.

Sooooooooookkoppooooopoooopouooioookkkkoouoouuiokoiooiioooooiopoijjiuioooo...

So.

Let's get away from me being a complete and utter twat and onto the actual thing I wanted ya'll to read. Cause haha I probably lost all my readers after that and if I did then I get delete this many years earlier than planned. Great, I guess. Whatever. I stopped caring I'm just doing this for the people that actually like this thing. So let's get on with the update.

Um... I got tons of people commenting to continue. Very nice comments. Nice. Cool. Sweet. Thank you. Ya'll are amazing.

Anyway, so I shall continue but here's the deal: there is only going be about ten more chapters. Then I'm done with this story and I'm going be honest- which might be sad- I will not return to this ever again. No second book to find out what happens afterwards, no prequel because there's literally no reason for one, no anything. This will be over and done with and gone and that's the end of it. So ya'll got ten chapters left of this as of right now.

Annnnnd... Guess what else? Can't? Okay! I won't write anymore fanfics for this ship at all too! Yay! Yay...? Not yay? Oh. Okay. Sorry.

So um and... yeah. Those are all things and other stuff might or might not happen as well, but I'll tell you about that in time. Or not. I'm not sure yet.

ALSO my face (if you can see it sorry if you can't) is on here because I was in the dumb face tag thing for some odd reason by one of my bffl internxtlou

Thanks for that - note the sarcasm.

Sorry I look weird and not the manliest looking dude and whatever but I thought just for you people see the face of who has been writing your Fanfiction for like the past year something or other.

I've wasted your time long enough, I do believe. So I'll be on my way trying write the next ten chapters and my other stories that are in the works and will be in the works for a pretty long while.

P.s. The updates for the last ten will take much time because one, the show where this ship came from is ending and this is so first season or so without Ford that I feel like a twat but whatever I'll get over the feels at some point and two, I want do like an update once a week until the every end so I'll try do that. Maybe or maybe not. I don't know for sure yet.

Real goodbye now! I will try update at some point soon in the future don't rush me please and I love you all. Thank you for the support. Until time! Love ya!

Bye!

~ InventiveAi