Chapter Four: A tale of the Boy's dreams

(Dripper's POV)

I woke up with a headache and the need of an aspirin. Only if I could get up. Bill laid on top of me like a kitty cat. It was still kinda early and I doubt he would get up to let me before he would. I was stuck there.

I thought about how much of a cat he was, and pet the top of his head then scratched behind his ear. He kicked a little. I found a nice spot that made him purr.

He is a literal kitty-cat. I thought, smiling. "I'll take that as a compliment, pine tree." He grinned in his sleep. I felt my cheeks go red. When I pulled my hand away he grabbed it. Eyes still closed. "Don't stop... please."

I blinked, unsure. I did like it when he purred. I continued to scratch behind ear causing him to purr again.

Why is that a turn on?

"Because you're... what's that human word again? Oh, right... kinky. It's because of that." He seemed to sleepily pleased making me blush this early.

I rolled to my side carefully. I wrapped my arms and legs around him. It was unusually cold this morning. Maybe it was the fact I am laying in bed with a cold-hearted, 1,000 year old, deadly dream demon. "Or because it's cold outside. No shut up. I'm tried." He begged.

I thought just let him be. Scratching behind his ear making him purr all the more and soon falling back to sleep.

*Bill's Dream*

The now human demon was dressed in a tuxedo with his usual top hat. His head resting on Dripper's chest as he to wore a tux. The giant ball room was completely empty besides them silently danced to the slow song.

They swayed back and forth. "This is beautiful," Bill smiled wistfully. "You're beautiful." His dream Dipper replied.

He looked up at his sparkling grey eyes, and Dipper stared back at his brownish-gold ones. Bill closed his eyes as Dipper leaded in closer to him. Once their lips touched everything else seemed to fade, and Bill never felt happier or safer then he did right there with his pine tree.

*End of Bill's Dream*

Bill shot up in a fright. "My dream ended happy? That can not happen!" Dipper had just fell back to sleep, and ignored Bill.

"Pine tree, Pine tree," Bill shook the other boy. "Do whatever you want to me. Just don't wake me up." Dipper groaned in his sleep. Bill got ideas, but shook his head. "No. Wake up. I had a good dream. That can't happen to dream demons." Bill whined.

"Just enjoy it and calm down." He let those words sink in. Playing them back in his head to cool himself down.

"Bill?" Dipper asked.
"Yeah?"
"What's poking me?"

Bill sunk down and covered his face from embarrassment. He hid his face in Dipper's chest. "J- just go b- back to s- sleep, please." Bill stammered.

Dipper nodded and fell back to sleep easily.

*Continuing Bill's Dream*

After Bill and Dipper slow danced together Dipper lead Bill to a room. A scarlet red creeped across Bill's face. "W- what are we doing here?" He asked. Dipper grinned.

He wrapped his arms around Bill's waist, and whispered in his ear. "I want show you how much I love you."

"So why don't we make a deal, Cipher?"

Bill looked back to him. "What kind?"
"Let me be yours and only yours... let me love you forever... let me make love to you..." Dipper began kissing his neck. "Deal." Bill agreed, beginning to melting into a fit of pleasure.

Without warning Dipper picked up Bill bridal style, and laid on to the bed carefully. He climbed on top kissing his lover that was underneath him.

{Sumt crap happens. There's children on this site shhhh}

*End Dream*

Bill shot up again in a sweat. He could hear his heart beat in his ears. "Best. Dream. Ever." He thought out loud.

He looked at his pine tree who stirred in his sleep. "Maybe I should take a peek in your dreams...." he purred.

*Dipper's Dream/Inspired by Monster Falls One-Shots; Red Riding Hood (Dipper is 12 again here. Plus, people-someone wants/ed this. I'm sorry if it's weird. It's the Internet).

I pulled on my red silk hood as I ran in the woods. "I need hurry to Grunkle Stan's shack." I sang, hoping over rocks on the pond. I continued on the path humming to myself when I heard a branch crack and break.

I turned my head abruptly to the sound. A wolf with a blonde mop of hair and grey furry legs whilst shirtless. He had a sickish grin on his face.

"Hello little boy," he cooed. His voice silky and smooth.

"Good day, Mr. Wolf..."

"Look at that flesh. Pink and plump. Hello little boy... Tender and fresh, not one lump. Hello little boy... This one's especially lush, delicious... Hello little boy, what's the rush? You're missing all the flowers. The sun won't set for hours, take your time. What's the rush? Stay awhile..." he came in close.

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "I should be going..." I tried to move past him, but he took me by the arm and spin me around. He dipped me as if we were dancing.

"Oh, come now. Stay awhile. What's your rush? You're missing all the flowers." His silky voice memorizing me. "I'm not meant to stray away from the path. Mabel says never to stray from the path. I should go." I said.

"You're hurting my feeling." He pouted letting me stand straight. "Oh, okay. I guess Stan can wait." I gave in.

I stray away from my path to see the flowers. "Mabel will love these." I plucked some blue-bell flowers, and added them to my basket. Mr. Wolf sat down next to me. "You look too cute picking flowers. Good enough to eat." He claimed smoothly.

I froze. He wrapped his arm around me. He nibbled on my ear then my neck. I could feel teeth sinking into my flesh. I dropped my basket with all my flowers and goodies.

He licked up the blood that dripped from my neck. "So lush... so delicious."

He laid me down caring and carefully. He kissed my new bit marks he gave me. "Hello little boy... you're be staying with me for a while." My eyes went wide, but I stayed calm, relaxed.

"O- okay, Mr. W- wolf..."

*End Of Dream*

Dipper shot up with Bill staring at him. "Wow. You dream some pretty weird stuff, pine tree." He stated.

"Uh... I- I can explain, I swear! I'm normal!" Bill laughed. "Mm. Right, sure. Whatever you say, riding hood. Making me a sexy shirtless wolf was a kinky idea." Dipper checks bright red.

"Whelp, guess I know what we're going be this Halloween." He smirked. "No! No way!" Dipper shook his head.

Bill kissed his tomato red cheeks. "Oh, I think I'll have it my way or another." He got up and pulled Dipper along. "Now come on. I want have a romantic day out. So get ready. I have plans." Dipper gulped and nodded.

Oh gosh, what is going on in that adorably-demonic mind of his? Dipper thought worriedly. "Oh, you'll see." He winked and soon they were off for romance!