Chapter 17: And

Dipper's POV

Everything was cold and dark. I remember... I remember feeling lonely and weak. I didn't want open my eyes because all I saw was darkness, the empty void that I've been waiting for but it was scary. There was nothing but me and my thoughts. All I could think about was death but I refused it now.

I started hear rumbling and a bang. It felt like I hit the void and then I realized it wasn't so big and empty. There was a Big Dipper and Little Dipper right in front of me, made from stars themselves then a flash of light blinded me.

Into the void I go...

Bill's POV

Tad tripped against Dipper's ball and I worried it would break. "Stop using your fancy tricks and fight like a woman!" Shouted Mabel, ready to cut Tad's throat open so this could maybe be all over. "Now why would I want do that with all this power, Mortal?" He sounded distorted and I knew he couldn't keep that form stable for long.

If I could get him to keep using as much magic as possible than he'll become too weak, and we can maybe easily defeat him. Using magic was like a non-stop work out and Tad and I are way out of shape. He used magic more often but he never used this much as once. He'll run out of energy soon, I hope.

Mabel dodged Tad trying pick her up and took a hardy stabbed at his ankle, although it did nothing she painted her face in his demon blood. "I will fight whoever tries to hurt my family and friends!" Micky shouted running along Tad's sides jumping on his hand. He ran along his arm cutting whatever came his way before reaching the neck.

He sliced and stabbed right where his throat should be. For his head still floated above his body because he knew they would go to the throat. It was the only weak spot they could think of and now there was none.

I looked back at Dipper's bubble and I knew we had to hurry. Mabel kept trying find another weak spot while Tad was trying throw Micky off his body. Finally, Micky took the knife and dig it deep inside of Tad's upper chest and started to twist it deeper in.

The skin made of already dead humans curled and bleed and ripped from it's forced stitches. Micky kept the knife firmly in and jumped down causing the knife to slip down and down from Tad's body. I could hear the blood curling screams of the dead all too clearly in my head.

"Make it stop, make it all stop... p-please..." I begged on the floor to no one. I stayed close to Dipper not wanting to fight. Tad screeched in agony as Micky finished to slide down cutting Tad open, right down the middle. Mabel caught Micky before he fell flat onto the ground. "Thank goodness you're alright," Mabel smiled and kissed his cheek leaving some blood on his face.

How beautiful! Now please kill the demon!

All of the stolen souls, and human body parts started to fall out of Tad and he became too weak to stay in that form. A bright red light blinded us and for a moment pained screams filled the air.

When we could finally see again there laid Tad on the floor, a motionless lump on the ground. Mabel let Micky down, they help their hands until Micky walked too far away for them to touch, he walked towards Tad slowly and carefully. He took the knife from his side falling to his knees and started stabbing the hell out of Tad.

"Micky!" Mabel shouted at him too scared to move. I laughed and cried, we'll probably going be dying tonight.

"That's my boy! Pointless stab at me! Give in and be a killer!" Tad was the same as me, he shouted laughing, tears streaming down his face. Tad no longer had a left eye and he was covered in stab marks. He grabbed Micky by the face and laughed, "you idiot!"

Tad's bones showed and his skull was bashed in but he moved sharply and quickly. In one moment he bit off Micky's face with no skin on his own, the bone on his bottom face showing now stained in Micky's blood. "Micky! No! No... no" Mabel cried falling to her knees as Tad ate whatever was left to Micky faster than humanly possible.

He stood with Micky's skin stretching over him but he was still all boney. He cracked his neck causing it to fall off showing more blood and bones, "oh man, looks like I'm losing my head!" He laughed coming towards Mabel putting his head back on.

"I'm not sorry, my darling. Know that," he smiled while her touching her check leaving a hand print with Micky's blood on her. She was wide eye with a shaky breathe. He leaded close and nipped her ear slightly, "he loved you to the ends of the earth but I blame you for his death."

She started to cry and I stood up and ran onto his back. "Don't you dare make the Shooting Star cry!" I started to crawl and bite bits of him off his stolen skin, blood, bones and soul. I spite out whatever I took off, "Mabel! Smash Dipper's bubble! Run! Run now!" I yelled at her crying.

The taste of Micky stained my mouth and I cried, I cried tears of blood wishing I just died days ago. This is all my fault. I'm so sorry, Pacifica, Micky, Mabel... Dipper. My beautiful, intelligent princess, Dipper.

Mabel was frozen in her state until I kicked her in the face. She laid on the ground with blood dipping from her mouth the rest of her cut up and bruised. She realized what I wanted and quickly for filled my orders before Tad broke free from my grip.

He flipped me to the ground and got on top of me, holding my hands above my head tightly with one hand. "Why do this?! You're wasting your time!" He yelled at me. A long, slimy purple snake like tongue slivered out of his mouth licking my blood tears away and going under my shirt, "is this what you did to Dipper?! You sick bastard!" I cried out.

The grin on his face said it all. I'm ready to die...

A.N. Back again cause I got bored and thought to write some more shit. I thought with summer I'd be writing non-stop but boy was I wrong, oh well! Either way, it seems I won't be doing the one-shots I don't have a problem with that. I have a Phanfic if you like that, please read it or not. *\(•_•)/* Don't know when I'll be back so don't get your hopes up on it being soon.

Whelp, see cya mates!

~ InventiveAi