Chapter Thirty Four - The Hyuga Kingdom Falls.

Sakura was happy for her friend. Truly. Sakura was also quite proud of her choice of dress seeing that Sai stared at her for so long. Sakura took her seat next to Sasuke, on the other side of her was Sai. She gaped at the food.

Sakura leaned forwards spotting Hinata quite far along also gaping at the food with Hanabi, Sakura grinned also seeing Tenten in shock. Sakura had only met Tenten for about ten minutes when Sakura came across her limping to the infirmary. So she helped her with her ankle. The books she read for years was showing useful.

Tenten was nice, from the snow village. Apparently with Neji Hyuga, well that's what she decided to go for. But she did learn Tenten was the infamous weapons maker everyone in all five Kingdoms new of her weapon skills.

Sakura looked back down to her plate, at first she was facing glorious food but now was facing a struggle. There was three forks and three knives. Her hand hovered over the small one, was that for salad? She discreetly looked over to Sasuke's hands and-

"It's that one." Sasuke pointed at the middle one, "if my Mother finds out you don't know what cutlery is which she will make you go for a lesson on it."

Sakura cringed "for forks? What's the point in having three." She whispered.

Sasuke shrugged "I've been questioning that my whole life."

Sakura chuckled then picked up the correct fork. She really was getting along with Sasuke, extremely well. He was quite cold looking on the inside but she knew there was a fluffy part of him deep inside there. And she was slowly but surely chipping away to it.

There was about three conversations going on at the table. At her side with the Uchiha they were discussing when they would have to depart. Apparently they were leaving tomorrow evening, a knot tied in her stomach as she ate the food. When they went back she would be living in the Uchiha Palace, was her Step-Mother still in the Kingdom? At the middle of the table where the Yamanaka were they were discussing Ino mostly, about how she would be going to greet the Kingdom. About her dress. About her bedroom being done up. About her tiara. At the other side of the table consisting of Hyuga and Uzumaki was the re-building of the Hyuga Kingdom. Something Neji and Hinata felt very strongly about.

Sakura frowned, then turned to Sasuke, "who was it that attacked the Hyuga Kingdom in the first place?"

"Why would you want to know that?" Sasuke narrowed his eyes.

Sakura shrugged "well I've never really thought about what it was. I was just curious." She shrugged. Truth be told Sakura had the thought cross her mind a few times recently now.

"From what I know it was ogre's."

Sakura clicked her tongue, damn ogre's. They were terrible creatures superstitious and greedy. Also huge. They were blind but had ears like a hawk, even snapping a twig could send them towards you. But from what Sakura knew they only lived in the darkest deepest parts of the forest, they situated mostly at the borders of the land near the sea. And the Hyuga kingdom was very far from their habitat...

"But then how did they get there? Did they just stroll past the other Kingdoms then attack the Hyuga? Ogre's aren't exactly intelligent but specifically attack the Hyuga?"

Sasuke shrugged "I know. I don't know either, it's always been a curious issue to me."

Sakura looked over to Neji who was smiling talking to Tenten, Hinata and Hanabi. If it was curious to Sasuke it would be huge to Neji. And now it was becoming a curiosity to her as well. Just how could ogre's know how to even get to the Hyuga Kingdom?

Sakura shook her head, now was not the time for that. She looked at her best friend smiling talking to everyone getting to know them. Now was the time for the Kingdom to rejoice on the Princesses return.