Chapter 17

It wasn't too late in the morning, when I woke up to my phone vibrating near where my clothes were on the floor. I wasn't in Michael's grasp anymore, but I was still very close to him. I replayed last night's events in my head, smiling to myself. I shifted away from him, careful not to wake him up. I looked at him once I stood up, he looked so cute when he was asleep. I got my phone, ignoring the text and took a picture of him. I looked at my camera roll, even though it's been a few months since we started dating, my phone is still filled with pictures and videos of us. I looked at the text and saw it was from my dad.

On my way home early from work, going to pick you up for lunch! I saw.

"What the fuck?" I thought to myself. My dad never comes home early from work, and never ever gets me for lunch. I frantically got dressed, ignoring how sore I was and slipping out of his bedroom and out the front door. I took out my phone and called Ashton.

"Hey, what's up? How was Michael's?" He asked.

"It was great now come pick me up, we've got a code red."

"Code red? Shit, stay where you are. Addy, can you stay home alone for a tiny bit? I'm going to get Kylie." I heard him ask, and I started tapping my foot against the steps impatiently. "Alright, I'm coming to get you." He said, then hung up. A few moments later I saw his car coming, and he didn't even stop all the way before I got in.

"How the hell did this happen?" He asked, going a bit faster than usual.

"I don't know, I woke up to a text from him and freaked out."

"He never comes home early."

"I know." We sat in silence for the most part, talking about last night for a bit.

"Do you want me to stay inside or just drop you off?"

"Stay, tell him I'm still sleeping and that we were out late, let Addy know too so she can play along." I said, and soon enough we were in my driveway, getting out and running into the house. I ran straight upstairs, changing into a t-shirt and turning the AC on, getting in bed right as I heard our front door open again.

"Oh, hey Ashton, what are you doing here?" I heard my dad ask. My heart was pounding from adrenaline, but I had to pretend I was asleep.

"Hanging out with Addy, Kylie's still asleep."

"She is? It's almost 12:00 in the afternoon, oh well, I'll let her sleep." He said.

"Daddy!" Addy yelled, and I could tell he picked her up because they were laughing. I felt bad about avoiding my dad, but I wasn't very pleased with him. He's never home, let alone my mom. It's as if their work means more to them then their own kids. My dad stayed for a bit, talking to Ashton and Addy before he left. I waited a few minutes before I heard the door close, and then got up and out of bed. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen, putting a bagel in the toaster and sat at the table with them.
"Well well well, look who's finally awake." Ashton joked, and I laughed. "So how are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine, bit sore and a bit tired, but hey it's alright I've got a bagel on the way." I laughed.

"I'm not sore, why are you?" Addy asked curiously. Ashton and I looked at each other, and shifted in our seats.

"I rode a, um, bike home last night. I borrowed Brandy's bike and she came and picked it up before you woke up this morning." I said, stuttering a bit. Ashton looked at me, as if he was about to laugh and I shrugged. Addy bought it though, and let it go.

"So, school starts in a month and Ashley's throwing one last big party in a few days to 'end summer right' or whatever. We going?" He asked, and I nodded.

"Why not, right? Last big party of the summer, let's do it." I said, and Ashton texted Luke and Brandy.

"They're in."

"Speaking of Ashley, have you finally worked up the guts to ask her out?" I asked, eyeing him.

"Actually, I was planning on doing it at the party. Not copying Michael or anything, but going up to her with flowers and asking her out on a date with me or something. Haven't quite worked it all out yet." He said, and I squealed, clapping my hands.

"Well, when is this party?"

"Next week, Friday night." He said. I nodded and got up, remembering my bagel. I took it out and added the cream cheese, sitting back down and eating. Once I was done, Ashton went upstairs and got my speaker, blasting music. Cocoon by Catfish and the Bottlemen started playing, and we all started dancing around the kitchen, using various utensils to sing along. We all meaning Ashton and I, Addy didn't know this song. My phone vibrated and I saw it was from Michael.

Where are you? I woke up and my baby wasn't next to me ):

I'm sorry, my dad was on his way home for once, so I had to be here in case he went up to my room. I replied.

Your dad? He's never home. Are you sure you just didn't want to stay?

I'm sure, I wanted to stay. Anyway, next Friday is a big party at Ashley's, see you there?

See you there xx

"Who was that, Michael?" Ashton said, drumming along to Break Apart Her Heart by Good Charlotte. I nodded and joined him, playing the air guitar. "He going to the party?"

"Yup, I wonder what he's going to do this time." I said.

"What do you mean?"

"Every time there's a party, he's always got a surprise up his sleeve. Wonder what it'll be this time."

*********************************************************************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hiii guys! Sorry if this chapter sucked, it's just like the day after Kylie and Michael fucked so it's a filler chapter. More chapters to come! I'm writing my ass off for you guys(: