Fifteen. If You Can't Hang

If you can't hang then there's the door.

I don't wanna take your precious time,

Cause you're such a pretty pretty pretty pretty face,

But you turned into a pretty big waste of my time.

KELLIN'S POV

I storm out of the psychological centre.

"Have a nice day," the woman at the counter says.

"Fuck off," I mutter under my breath.

I push the door open and stomp all the way back to my apartment. When I get in I slam the door forcefully and pace around the room, fuming. I don't even try to stop myself transforming. I'm so pissed right now. Why did Vic play me like that? He shouldn't have kissed me if he didn't have feelings for me. He made me look like a lovesick fool. I punch the wall over and over again until my knuckles are sore. Dammit, Vic...

I'm in the mood to rip someone's head off.

~

I calm down and return to my normal state, then make my way to that cave at the beach where I ate someone after arriving in San Diego. I wait until I can hear someone coming to the cave on their own. When someone finally turns up, I pounce and feast on them. I'm not even craving flesh at the moment - I'm just in the mood for a feast.

That night as I lay in bed, I have another nightmare. But this time it's not about Katelynne - it's about Vic.