Chapter 4 - Promise me

Today was such a long day, and the night will be longer.

Apparently, my parents were planning or already Planned, a goodbye party, meaning... Strangers, awkward conversations, and apparently an itchy dresses.

I was forced to wear this red fitted strapless high-low dress, and i had to wear this red cross front high wedges heels , and yes i hated it, i am not a barbie doll type, i don't wear dresses or skirts, or any girly outfits.

But i had no choice, since red was the dress color code, i had to wear it.

My hair was styled like a maridge style bun, where i had to wear my diamond hairband, my hair was done by my mom's hired hair stylers, and yes she even has make up people, which made me look like a cupcake.

I had to deal with it, since its my parents last day.

I walked my way downstairs, to find strangers in our living room, in red outfits.

Their attentions turned to me, as i plasterred a fake smile, and continued my way down.

"You look stunning my lady.."

I turned around to find Glenn Macinski, a very spoiled rich guy, that is simply NOT my type.

I raised an eyebrow, just staring at he's failed act just to impress me.

Okay, so you may think im being mean, but i hated this guy so much.

One time i was invited to visit my grandfathers farm, and i loved too, well mister spoiled here, suggested to come.

He had to bring two bodyguards to carry him across the mud, as in seriously! CARRY HIM.

Then there comes the horses, once again someone had to carry him up, and before he sat down on the horse, he sprayed men perfume.

And im starting to think this guy is gay, he's not bad looking, he's rather attractive but not for me, actually, girls would kill to be in my place.

But i'd LITTERALY kill to get out of it.

"Leave me alone Glenn.."

I stated, as i walked away as i waved to strangers as i gave them smiles, with Glenn annoyingly following me.

"You know violet, you don't have to pretend you don't like me..."

As he pulled me into he's arms, he's face an inch to mine.

Oh he did not just say that, my eyes widened in shock in he's actions.

I plasterred a fake smile.

"You know Glenn that, this might actually be your last day of your entire life..."

I stated.

He letted go of me.

"Good choice.."

I stated.

"Now when on earth will you actually leave me alone for the rest of my life?"

I asked.

"When pigs can actually fly..."

He replied, as i walked away, with him still following me.

I rolled my eyes, as i continued walking.

"Someone cute and hot, is... Uh... Looking for you! Go!"

I heard a familiar voice as i turned around to see Nicole, shooing away Glenn.

I showed a big smile, as i hugged her.

"You are such a lifesaver..."

I stated.