Chapter 35 - Finale

After a track where everyone sang along throughout the whole song, i completely lost hope that she will even show up, i blame myself for that.

I tried to find that beautiful face in the crowd, but i was just fooling myself. Zayn noticed this, and patted my back, i smiled at him and walked over to Louis who was telling his random jokes, where Niall would laugh uncontrollably, but no one would get it though.

The next song was 'Stand Up' as the beat started, the crowd started clapping to the beat, signs we're raise all over the place that made me smile, another one just rose up that said.

'I Love Liam James Payne.' And as the person who was raising it, popped out her head, my heart beats began to grow louder, Violet stood there with Nicole helping her with the sign, I'm forgiven?

I'M FORGIVEN!!

My mood lit up, as i enjoyed the moment, running around, shaking hands with fans that we're screaming, and as the lads saw Violet, they smiled, and joined to my celebration.

>>Violet's P.O.V<<

I began to sing along, and act to blend in with the crowd, i jumped around joyfully, and everything heavy in my chest was gone, i felt free and happy.

Seeing Liam's smile lightened me up, and i can't wait for the show to end where I'll just jump in his arms, and kiss him.

But i don't think that won't happen when that ends though.

Some girls noticed who i was, a huge grin covers their faces, they pulled me away from Nicole, and started pushing me towards the stage, and as i got closer, this huge body guard, pushed me up the stage, to my surprise strong arms suddenly wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him, as he sang the words to 'They Don't Know About Us'.

"They don't know about the up all night's, they don't know I've waited all my life, just to find a love that feels this right, baby they don't know about..."

"They don't know about us.." He pressed his forehead against mine, singing these words, his arms securely wrapped around my waist tightly as if he would never ever let me go, and i missed this feeling, this feeling being with him. After everything we've been through, i know we'd stay stronger than before, and i just want to keep it like that.

The loud screams we gained from doing this, disappeared. Everything vanished, and as if all i could see was him, us.

"I Love you.." I smiled, as he broke into a grin, placing a quick peck on the lips, everyone screamed at this, as i giggled.

We both hugged, and moments later the next song played.

All over again.

************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: I'm not gonna cry, I'm not gonna- *ends up sobbing wildly on the floor*

Wow, how'd it go? I hope you guys liked it! Really! Thanks for the votes and reads! I literally hope this keeps up!

Love yah guys!! xx

EDIT: IF ANY OF YOU ARE INTERESTED, I WROTE A NEW HARRY FANFIC ENTITLED "Anabel" WHICH IS BY THE WAY FOR MATURE MINDS ONLY, SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Mikuuuh~