Have to leave

[New Cover y'all! 💯✨]

"Aye, ma you gon' have to get up. My moms should be here in a few."I told my girl who I was with the night before.

She woke up outta her sleep and groaned sitting Up in my King sized bed. She had on only her Victoria Secret bra and panty set. She got up and grabbed her clothes bending over in front of me.

I smiled and licked my lips at the sight of her hour glass figure. I smacked her ass and she gasped. She giggled and shock her head at my gesture. She put on her clothes and came towards me.

"Jessi, baby why can't I stay?" she asked putting Her hands around my neck and leaning into me.

"I already told you why Nicole" I said grabbing Her hands in mine. My "TROPHY". I had others but she my main One for right now. Until she igs me.

She Stuck her bottom lip out pouting. "hm, yo moms needs a new hobbie, instead of constantly worrying about you." she said folding her arms in front of her. She looked irritated cause we went over this conversation a million times already. Sht I was too.

"Nicki, it ain't me she worried bout; it's my lifestyle. And you know she don't like seeing us together. So come on let me walk you out to ya car. I'll see you tomorrow ma." I said getting up off the bed and pulling Her along with me.

We got to the front door and I walked her to her pink Nissan 370Z that was parked on the road near the house. My mom had just arrived when Nicole got in her car. She pulled up and got outta her customized sky blue Range Rover.

"Hey, Miss. J! How are you?" Nicole waved when my mom came close to where I was standing. " I'm good sweetie, thanks." she said putting up a front. On the inside I just knew she was dying to say something rude but she didn't. She always waited for her to leave to do all that.

I smiled at Nicole and kissed her lips. At the corner of my eye I saw my moms looking like she didn't want to be there for this little scene. I turned it up a notch but Nicki turned it off completely. She didn't want to be stared at like she had a third eye.

"Don't act like you don't want me." I whispered in her ear. I kissed her neck and she shivered a lil bit. I moved away from the 370Z and gestured that I would call later on. She smiled and I tapped the hood and she left me with my moms standing there.

I was walking back to the house door not saying a word to her. I mean, Why would I need to?"Jessica, you need to get your priorities straight. God don't like gay's." She said yanking my shoulder to turn me around.

We had this talk plenty and everytime I didn't pay Her no mind. It's my lifestyle not hers.

"Whateva... God don't like judgemental people either so I guess we even."
I said looking down at her I was an odd 6ft tall girl. Got my height from my pops and looks; shit I don't even know. Had my moms tight long curls and pretty smile. My moms was Puerto Rican and my pops black and white. So I was a mixed breed.

I came into this world like this so I been this way for since forever. I remember when I was 14 and me and my friend Kennedy was in my bed half asleep but Up and alert talking nonsense.

She snuggled Up next to me and kissed me on the lips. I was surprised by the gesture but not that much. I let her continue roaming my body awakening the desire I had for her all along. I liked this; this feeling I felt from her touch. The feeling I had between my thighs was undeniable. From then on we were closer than ever. She was mine and I was hers.

Things got bad when my mom came in on us One day.
I couldn't see her no more after that. Her parents moved her a long way from me. She was my first Love. She showed me who I really and truly was.

My moms has been trying to get me help, but she don't understand that's just me. " I can't deal with all that gay sht Jes. You have to leave." I looked at her in disgust and walked away from her presence.

I walked in my room, locked my door and laid down on my bed. I got up and paced the floor for about 10 minute. Then laid down falling asleep deep in thought.

I woke up and packed all my stuff I walked out of my room and saw my moms room door closed. A dim light sweeping from under the door way. I heard a few sounds like someone moaning.

"Ehh" I said going outside and pulling my silver surfer colored 2015 corvette stingray into the to perfectly cut grass. I went back in and got all my stuff and packed it all in the trunk and backseat. I went back in and called Nicki.

"Hey ma, what yo fine ass doing Right Now?" I asked laying back in my bed my right hand under my head. I stared up at my ceiling in thought.

"In the bath tub. Why?" she asked me I could picture Her smiling on the phone with me knowing damn well why I called her. She tryna play dumb.

"come over Nicki. I gotta tell you something in person." I said which was True. I decided to leave tonight and I wanted to see her before I left. And I wanted that fat ass.

"Ha, OK baby. I'll come over. I gotta get dressed first." she said. I could imagine Her deep dimples coming out when she smiled. I laughed. "no clothes ma, jus' you." I said. "alright baby." she said and with that I hung up.

She came within 15-20 mins after I hung up. Pulling up on the side of the road near the house. I met Up with her on the porch and kissed her sweet lips. "Hey, Nicki. What you got on underneath that coat?" I asked smirking at her. Looking her over again. She had on some suede red bottom stilettos. Her well toned legs went on for days. She was a little shorter than me in the heels. I moved my eyes up her all black trench coat. I peeked at the Lil bit of cleavage that showed at top the of her coat.

"You'll see." she said biting Her lower lip and pulling me in for a kiss. I opened the door and she walked ahead of me. She strutted through the hallway like a model on a runway. I chuckled and slapped her on the ass when we turned the corner to enter my bedroom.

******************************

Jessi got it like that?! Ain't no shame in her game. Dmn, I need to be her! I think her mom should support Her on her decision. What you notice about Nicki though? Is she in it for the money or what? Well, She do seem to have Her own. So...

Give me some feedback back on this. Tell me what you think. Comment, vote, like. Ease up on me I'm a New timer.
Hot sex scene NEXT chapter be prepared. Just saying. Girl on girl action. If you don't like it don't read it.

-liljaguar :-)

Catch me on instagram @jayee.gayy_
its legit don't worry.
Or kik me and tell me something (positive) about my writing like what you liked about it etc...