I Mean...

Jessi POV

As soon as I stepped foot in the door Nicki had shit to say. I was only gone for a good 5-10 minutes and I bought food.

"Yo, you needa chill. For real. All I went to do was take a friend ho-"

"Oh, I saw the bitch. At the corner store buying a pregnancy test. Or was that a ST-"

"Nicki... You got-"I paused and looked at my watch. "five minutes to pack ya shit and be gone. We talked about this." I said moving passed her to my room. She followed and I sighed waiting for her to throw a tantrum. Nope.

"Already did and more. Plus, my..." her voice trailed of and I could see she was troubled by the decision she made before consulting me. I looked up and fixed my cap.

"Yo, wassup?" I asked concerned.we still hadn't discussed how we'd handle the whole family meeting thing. After all, They did give her to the streets. And she is my big baby.

"they're... Meeting up with me in a couple of weeks from now. And... I arranged for them to sleep in th-"

"Sleep in?? Sleep in what?? Their car?? Cause that's what you had to do before you got yo shit together and I feel like what they did was wrong as fuxk. You were only 12 or 13 th-"

"I appreciate you caring. I really do but we've grown so far apart it's ridiculous. Your attraction to females is so outstanding, I'm sure you can get a new girl within a week. Zendaya for instance." she said the girls name wrong purposely and I found it amusing. But at the same time I was agitated.

I could still tell when she was jealous. She had that evil glint in her eyes. Like she had a plan up her sleeve. You could barely tell, but when she stares back with a good amount of opposition in her eyes you had to watch her.

I already told you about the last time I cheated, but this is different. A threat under a promise and I don't like it.

"Chill Nicki. For real." I warned her as I got done stripping out of my clothes and got into some new ones I just brought from offline called Tokeyo.

"Ahh yeah." I said to myself making serious faces in the mirror. After I was done dressing, I turned to her and watched as she moved my way.

 After I was done dressing, I turned to her and watched as she moved my way

"Sure has hell gonna miss that." she said getting in my personal space and kissing me like I said "I do" and we about to go wild for our honeymoon. Ugh.

I felt myself wake up on the inside and get ready to play, but knowing her I had no such luck right now. I guess I was wrong 'cause right after that kiss, came another one and another until she lead me by my Jersey to the bed where my back landed.

As she climbed on top of me kissing down my neck slowly like only she knew how, I began to drift into a day dream.

"Jes... C'mon undress me." I smiled into her big brown eyes and flipped her over onto the bed pinning her down with my hands as I kissed down her neck.