Distraction

Jessi POV

"For the last time pops, I'm good. Go chill wit Armoni and the twins mom." I chuckled over the phone as I drove over to KC's in a hurry. I had kinda woke up with a late start. 

After I left and went home to talk to my dad about the whole situation, I couldn't sleep. I kept picturing her in that dress I told NeNe to point out to her at Hana's. It was beautiful as hell, but what I couldn't grip was; when I finally did sleep, I had to wake up and get my suite from the place in a couple of hours. 

So right now I was doing 15 in a 35. I was usually heavy on the gas but knowing me when I'm tired. I didn't care.

"Who told you about us?" He asked suspiciously.  I shook my head and put him on speaker shrugging like he could see me.

"Remember those days of summer I had with you when I was little? Yea, I can't forget that face you made when I had to sit outside with that ugly girl eating ice cream. You laughed and said I'd be OK." I said a little mad that he went and slept with another women behind mama's back back when they were together and struggling, but they weren't divorced yet. He laughed.

"Damn, you remember that? You know that ugly kid was Armoni right?" he asked dropping something on the other end of the line and cussing into the phone.

"I know that much now. She grew up. Like her glo-up was real asf. She don't even look the same. Su cuerpo tampoco..." I said under my breath as I smiled to myself. He grumbled confusedly.

"Well, I hope you didn't tap that cause that's your half sister." he said to me. That woke me up.

Like out of all the days in my Life you wanna...

"Too late. Toooo fuckin late. That day you decided to go to work extra early while she was over here conversatin with me, I put in overtime too. And you know what? I liked it and so did my sister. Do I have any other illegitimate brothers and sisters I don't know about before I go get this girl?" I asked pulling up and parking in the yard behind G's Camero at the same moment that he got out looking like an African king. Which had me wonder what Neisha was.

"The twins. That's about it. They don't know. Just you. Yes, I pay my child support on time. No, she was not that type of baby mama. Kinda glad actually. I had a break from your mom's rambling for the first." he said to me in confidentiality. I chuckled and looked at myself for the last time in the visor mirror for last checks.

"Glad I'm not the only one who went through it. Yo, I gotta go. She prolly sweating over me." I said confidently getting out to greet G on the porch before he rung the bell.

"You look like an Italian gangster. Is that Gucci?" he asked looking down at my all white shoes. I nodded and looked at his his and pointed. "Fendi?" I asked. He nodded unsure of himself as the door began to open slowly.

"Hey sweets. You two look good." Ms. C said smiling warmly at G and hugging me like I lived here my whole life. I smiled and hugged back. I haven't had a hug like this since before I told my mom I was into girls and here this lady was in front of me accepting it with her whole heart. It made me look forward to things. Happiness.

"Thanks. A-are the girls... " I paused and looked over at my incomplete question in the face as she walked from the hallway and into view of the front door.

I watched her hips sway and got uneasy as she looked back at me with a small genuine smile on her gorgeous face. Then turned her back to me revealing that pretty Rose tattoo I can automatically recall when she bent over for me months ago. It was going up her back with vines and a name I couldn't make out after she moved it out of sight.